watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Euro’s Referees

Started by bobby01, June 17, 2021, 06:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Just my view but, I didn't think that was a red card for the Welsh player.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

Quote from: love4ffc on June 20, 2021, 06:29:43 PM

John Hartson agrees with you but I'm not sure too many others would. Love watching this Italian midfield move through the gears.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SP on June 20, 2021, 06:42:44 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on June 20, 2021, 06:29:43 PM

John Hartson agrees with you but I'm not sure too many others would. Love watching this Italian midfield move through the gears.
I agree, it seemed to merit a yellow but Peter Walton explained at the beginning of the tournament that such challenges should mean a red. So, the referee was correct.  Good performance by Wales.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

love4ffc

Thought that was another bad call by the refs in North Macedonia match.  IMHO I think the Netherlands play fouled Pandev there therefore the Netherlands goal should not count. 

With that said, thought the goal was a good one with great movement and build up. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

The Cravenette

I love the way the Euros have been officiated. Games have mostly flowed and no ref has put up with the rolling around antics we have seen at other tournaments. The FA should learn a big lesson from this tournament on how to use VAR correctly too.

I think the only time I have seen lines drawn to check offside was when Stuart bloody Atwell was the VAR ref.