watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford at the Cottage

Started by Andy S, June 18, 2021, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plodder

If there were any truth in this, it would have been made public knowledge by now, either by Brentford or the Premier League. Furthermore, I know three Brentford season ticket holders and none of them have heard anything about this.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Plodder on June 20, 2021, 01:47:12 PM
If there were any truth in this, it would have been made public knowledge by now, either by Brentford or the Premier League. Furthermore, I know three Brentford season ticket holders and none of them have heard anything about this.
Blimey I have only met 2 Brentford supporters ever and one of those was Rhino Edwards of Status Quo who used to have a holiday home near ours in East Wittering.Wouldn't we have a problem with ground sharing as we are restricted to so many events at the Cottage?QPR would be a better bet for them if there is any truth in it.

SP

I only know one Brentford fan & he hates FFC with a passion, can't see them wanting anything to do with us.

SouthIslandWhite

Well if it is true and I very much doubt it, maybe we could charge them a few quid to help pay for all of the money we lost by sacking SP. Why are we so daft?
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Colton F.C.