more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavan Bilic

Started by South Coast White, June 23, 2021, 05:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

Apparently in the frame to replace SP.
It may well be paper talk but for me it's,a no brained over Cooper.

WestSussexWhite

He's back up option if the Cooper deal falls through

bog

Jules

He's not on the bookies list I saw earlier. Steve Cooper at 1:1 still odds on. Chris Wilder next has come in to 4:1

MartyFFC

Be a far, far better choice

Blawarmy

Quote from: Jules on June 23, 2021, 06:01:39 PM
He's not on the bookies list I saw earlier. Steve Cooper at 1:1 still odds on. Chris Wilder next has come in to 4:1
Yeah I noticed money has gone on Wilder

Steeeeeeeeeed

Bilic is a good choice I think, would be my first choice. Wilder second

Jims Dentist

Wilder or Bilic for me.

ffc_forever

I'd rather let Tony Khan manage the team! Billic seems to get sacked from all his jobs lately. He even managed to get sacked from a club in Saudi Arabia winning 6 of his 20 games !!!

MartyFFC

Bilić took West Ham to 7th place in the PL which was their best ever PL finish at that time, scoring a then record number of goals. He also won promotion with WBA. I think that trumps a short spell in the footballing hotbed that is Saudi Arabia; and as for being sacked, almost all managers get sacked. Mourinho has been sacked more times than most men change their underpants in an average calendar year

PaulJ123

Would prefer Cooper (then Wilder).

JimmyConway

One trick pony Bilic we would be much better off with Cooper

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

To be honest, at this point I'd be happy with Barney the dinosaur because then it'll stop these silly posts.

BestOfBrede

grandad

Why on earth is this love in  with Cooper by some? Look at his playing & management CV. Compare it with Parker´s CV as a player & manager. All Cooper has achieved is 2 failed playoff attempts.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bassey the warrior

Jules

Don't want Cooper. Would like Howe or Wilder.

Deeping_white

Quote from: grandad on June 23, 2021, 09:50:09 PM
Why on earth is this love in  with Cooper by some? Look at his playing & management CV. Compare it with Parker´s CV as a player & manager. All Cooper has achieved is 2 failed playoff attempts.

Playing career has absolutely no bearing on management career. Assume you wouldn't have wanted Hodgson because his playing career wasn't exactly stellar, nor was Mourinho and several other world class managers. Cooper has also won international trophies with England's youth team, Parker has one promotion and one relegation...

SP

Quote from: Deeping_white on June 23, 2021, 10:10:07 PM
Quote from: grandad on June 23, 2021, 09:50:09 PM

Playing career has absolutely no bearing on management career. Assume you wouldn't have wanted Hodgson because his playing career wasn't exactly stellar, nor was Mourinho and several other world class managers. Cooper has also won international trophies with England's youth team, Parker has one promotion and one relegation...

Hey DW, bare in mind, Roy played for Carshalton Athletic - up the Robins!