watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Bug On The Board

Started by filham, June 25, 2021, 09:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

I just happed to notice that my post count has gone into reverse today, perhaps due to too many negative posts on Parker Ball and counting our reverse passes.

Lighthouse

Quote from: filham on June 25, 2021, 09:41:54 AM
I just happed to notice that my post count has gone into reverse today, perhaps due to too many negative posts on Parker Ball and counting our reverse passes.

sdrawkcab gniog era uoy ylno dna gnorw gnihton si ereht taht dnif lliw uoy knith I
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ALG01

064.gif
Quote from: Lighthouse on June 25, 2021, 10:25:02 AM

sdrawkcab gniog era uoy ylno dna gnorw gnihton si ereht taht dnif lliw uoy knith I

064.gif

filham

Quote from: ALG01 on June 25, 2021, 10:26:58 AM
064.gif
Quote from: Lighthouse on June 25, 2021, 10:25:02 AM

064.gif
I struggled to read this but Parker and his coaches saw it immediately, perhaps we should adopt this code before Cooper arrives so that we can quickly strike up good communications with him.

MartyFFC

Perhaps you're on the road to being cancelled, on account of such controversial views