watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Found this wonderful video on youtube

Started by Marcel_Gecov, July 01, 2021, 12:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

I thought to break up the  manager chat I would rewatch some old Fulham games and found this gem vs Hereford.

https://youtu.be/SC9uII1ymxE

Watching Best and Marsh have all the fun was infectious and reminded me why I love our club so much.

roberto w6

The Beautiful Game...and I remember that match well. I didn't go but remember watching it on Sunday's Big Match with Brian Moore.

You used one word in your description - infectious. And what I like most about the clip today is how Best and Marsh also brought the other players out of their shells - infectious. How we need 2 signings like that this month who galvanise the rest of the squad to play more adventurously and creatively

Great memories - thanks for posting

Marcel_Gecov

Thank you. I loved the moment when they tackled each other. Must have been such fun to play with.

You are right regarding our need for someone to get crowds off their seats. Lets see what Marco Silva can acheive.

Deeping_white

Considering the state of the pitch, the ball control and dribbling on show was fantastic. All I ask of the new coach is that they empower some of our wingers to actually take people on and drive at teams rather than passing it endlessly sideways, I think there were more highlights in that game than there were in all of our home games last season

Cambridge Pete

Remember the day well. Hitched up from Brighton with Girlfriend (now Mrs Cambridge) one of the two games we got to at the Cottage that season. Well worth the effort. Thanks for posting

Lighthouse

I came from Brighton as well that day. Had a season ticket and remember the day well. A classic that will long remain in the brain. The day the circus came to Fulham with two masters of the game.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

The entertainment that season was extreme, how many managers today would allow M&B to play like that but then again how many teams have players with the unique talent of M&B.