watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Appoint Marco Silva (Offical)

Started by Friendsoffulham, July 01, 2021, 06:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Welcome to the new management team at Fulham. Plenty of excitement and lets hope it goes well for us all.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Looks good and I just can't imagine Boa having anything to do with Parker Ball so am really looking forward to some direct attacking plat again.

grandad

Welcome Marco Silva together with your formidable support staff. Thank goodness it wasn´t Wilder or Cooper. I can now get excited about the new season. I think the players & us supporters will get a spring in our step with this appointment
COYW  049:gif  076.gif
Where there's a will there's a wife

ALG01

Silva?

Just for once well done to the owner. Probably the best appointment he could have made. There are no certainties but this is a good choice and hopefully if supported with the appropriate squad this man can take us far. Boa is a bonus for sure!

note to my stalkers..... Please be aware this is praise to the owner, he has doone well IMO. I say what i see.

Nick Bateman

A bit gutted "Big Sam" wasn't chosen but time will tell if Marco "Sicario" Silva and Dead Snake can do the job. Wish him well.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: bobby01 on July 01, 2021, 07:07:34 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on July 01, 2021, 06:58:21 PM
Where does this leave TK in all of this because as SK mentioned he was involved in Silva's appointment?

Silva includes tk in a general thank you. Shahid says he identified and interviewed candidates and made the decision. On his own as I read it.

I read that, but my question still is, where does that TK in the working process?

I thought I read that he was taking a back seat, under dad's instructions, and someone else was to be the DoF or the DoRecruitment. Any  news that he has very little  involvement in anything anymore?

bill taylors apprentice

Happy Parkers gone, happy Silva's arrived.
Time to get down to some hard work.

SP

Quote from: Nick Bateman on July 01, 2021, 08:23:01 PM
A bit gutted "Big Sam" wasn't chosen but time will tell if Marco "Sicario" Silva and Dead Snake can do the job. Wish him well.

Sky News asked Allardice if he was interested in the FFC vacancy & he avoided answering the question.  Seeing him in an FFC jacket would turn my stomach.

RoyTund

Fat Sam. No. The boa killing Parker's career 🍆

Twig

I seriously hope that was typed with tongue very firmly in cheek?

Twig

Very happy with this appointment and as others have said to welcome Luis Bo back as well is icing on the cake!

ffccornwall

Excited by this appointment after Parkers borefest...looking forward to attacking football again.

YankeeJim

Boa Morte  looks reasonably fit. Think he has enough in the tank to step in as a super sub on occasion?  :022:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

grandad

Quote from: SP on July 01, 2021, 08:27:11 PM

Sky News asked Allardice if he was interested in the FFC vacancy & he avoided answering the question.  Seeing him in an FFC jacket would turn my stomach.
:plus one:
Where there's a will there's a wife

RoyTund

Imagine being excited by getting Scott parker 😂

Jims Dentist

Really disappointed that serial winner Chris Wilder was overlooked
I feel that is a decision that will come back to haunt us.

The Rock

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2020/6/9/21284958/everton-latest-news-marco-silva-sacking-carlo-ancelotti-marcel-brands-farhad-moshiri

Interesting read on his "learning experience" at Everton. He has a decent track record with Hull City and Watford as well. Hopefully with more experience he will be better prepared for success with us.

Jims Dentist

So allegedly Shahid flew out to Portugal to interview Marco?

Bassey the warrior

colinwhite

Im very optimistic about this appointment . I hope we have great things ahead ! come on Fulham !!