https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Appoint Marco Silva (Offical)

Started by Friendsoffulham, July 01, 2021, 06:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

Quote from: Holders on July 02, 2021, 11:42:36 AM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 02, 2021, 11:29:08 AM
Think a major plus is that he's already done homework on the squad and knows what personnel we've got seeing as he did a presentation back to SK on the squad. Hopefully he's got an idea of what players/positions he wants to strengthen and we get on with it sharpish. The fact he's a big fan of Mitro is a huge positive because if Mitro feels loved then hopefully he'll go and bang in another 26+ goals this season and get us back up
I agree, however Ranieri did the same with his homework and look how that turned out!

What is Mitrovic anyway, a little puppy that needs stroking and treats to perform well?  Just because he scored goals in past seasons does not guarantee future results.  Just because the coach is a big 'fan' does not guarantee positive results.  Let's wait and see how the new coach sets up his team and strategies.  I will say this, if Mitrovic is the 'only' player FFC will be relying on to score goals, I don't see how this team can be considered for possible promotion.  Teams will set up to defend our one threat and FFC fans will be disappointed.  I've said before in other threads that one of my concerns moving forward is where the goals are gonna come from.  Obviously I hope for the best and hope MItro and others can get this team back in the Prem.  Time will tell, and FFC is no lock for promo.

WindyCity

Quote from: blingo on July 02, 2021, 09:10:36 AM
Lets at least give the guy time to get started before jumping to assumptions that mean nothing. ? We will see soon enough. I for one am keen to see his style of play. I'm also interested to see what players go and what players come in. It's too early to start knocking the guy.

This! 

The season start will be upon us very soon, let's wait and see what a new coach brings us.