watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On a very serious note

Started by blingo, July 07, 2021, 11:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage expat

Mustard: Either Colemans or Dijon, depending on your taste.

blingo

Logicalman

Quote from: blingo on July 07, 2021, 11:37:44 AM
You are about to have a sausage sandwich. Do you have brown sauce or ketchup????

I am? Well, I thank you very much Mr B, are you having it delivered to my house, or do I need to collect from someplace local?

In my case you can please let them know to hold the brown sauce, either Ketchup or naked for me. We are still talking about sausage sarnies aren't we?

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

I Ronic

Quote from: RaySmith on July 07, 2021, 12:02:37 PM
Makes me think of Danny Baker on 5Live Saturday mornings -'the sausage sandwich game,'
where unwitting minor  celebrities would take part in a quiz with listeners, where the listeners had to answer questions about the celeb,  always including 'what sauce do they have on their sausage sandwich, red or brown?'

Danny baker was sacked by the BBC, when as a response to Megan Markel's new baby,  he
tweeted a photo of a  baby chimp!

Now there are two young, trendy blokes wittering away for three hours -one of whom also takes part in the popular Peter Crouch podcast, with games involving one where they order and pay for a pizza of your choice to be delivered to you, if you  can 'blow their minds' with a fact.
In another item, a child  reviews their parents record collection - this can be quite funny.

And as for Danny baker - i read something about him co writing a book with Gary Lineker.

Wonder if Danny had been on the sauce when he tweeted that picture?

blingo

Quote from: Logicalman on July 08, 2021, 07:19:08 PM
Quote from: blingo on July 07, 2021, 11:37:44 AM
You are about to have a sausage sandwich. Do you have brown sauce or ketchup????

I am? Well, I thank you very much Mr B, are you having it delivered to my house, or do I need to collect from someplace local?

In my case you can please let them know to hold the brown sauce, either Ketchup or naked for me. We are still talking about sausage sarnies aren't we?

It's on its way Mr Logical. Lol

love4ffc

Kudos to Mr. Blingo for the best thread I have read in weeks, if not months  :wine:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

blingo

Quote from: love4ffc on July 09, 2021, 01:51:34 AM
Kudos to Mr. Blingo for the best thread I have read in weeks, if not months  :wine:

Got to do something whilst we're waiting lol

legana

blingo

Quote from: love4ffc on July 09, 2021, 01:51:34 AM

Thank you Sir.

Throwing an egg in is fine, but would it be with a runny yolk??

perry geyton

Quote from: blingo on July 08, 2021, 05:57:25 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on July 08, 2021, 04:48:13 PM
Veg sausage also

For you, it couldn't be anything else hahaha
Absolutely no suffering/misery or bad karma on my plate Bongo

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on July 09, 2021, 06:05:25 PM
Quote from: blingo on July 08, 2021, 05:57:25 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on July 08, 2021, 04:48:13 PM
Veg sausage also

For you, it couldn't be anything else hahaha