watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Javier Pereira

Started by FulhamStu, July 02, 2021, 07:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

Is he still in line for the DOS role and if so why has this not been announced?
If not what is happening and what is Tony Khans role as he has certainly been totally off the radar.

Surely Tony Khans role has changed otherwise he would have been all over the Silva appointment, telling everyone how he had worked hard to bring him in and/or how great he was going to be for Fulham.  The silence is deafening.

Trying to work out what's going on with this one, has Shad sold the job to Silva by giving him a far greater say in recruitment? 

Jules

I think Tony Khan has definitely been asked by Shadid to step back from Fulham. As stated Shahid seems to be taking control again of our important messages. Announcing anything about Tony's role being in the background is maybe seen as a failure on Tony's part which may affect his ego. So, maybe they are awaiting a formal DoS appointment message to be made public. I anticipate this may mention Tony in the small print but focus on the DoS and new management team

Statto

Shahid has always led the managerial appointments and comms around those. Also TK has discernably stepped back from comms since April, especially Twitter, presumably because he knows he isn't a popular figure with fans. FWIW I'm inclined to believe his role will indeed change with the HOS appointment, but I wouldn't infer anything of that nature just from the press release on the Silva appointment.

Andy S

I think it will say how difficult it has been during the pandemic to be hands on blah blah and that with a third wave a possibility it was decided to........

Woolly Mammoth

Khan Junior was recently spotted selling the Big Issue on 5th Avenue only the other day.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 02, 2021, 08:15:16 AM
Khan Junior was recently spotted selling the Big Issue on 5th Avenue only the other day.
😃😄

The Rock

There seems to be lacking evidence or shall I say clarity around this TK being demoted to run hospitality and the bar in McBrides when in town on his worldwide WWF tour for his far more important endeavors.

I'd be very interested to hear something more concrete here. I don't believe a word of it. From where I sit, TK is the Cornwallis appointed by King George III and Fulham are the Yank American minions. I am pulling for the minions and hopefully our voice will be heard, but I am not betting on it.

sarvenpa

:plus one:
Quote from: The Rock on July 10, 2021, 09:34:41 PM
There seems to be lacking evidence or shall I say clarity around this TK being demoted to run hospitality and the bar in McBrides when in town on his worldwide WWF tour for his far more important endeavors.

I'd be very interested to hear something more concrete here. I don't believe a word of it. From where I sit, TK is the Cornwallis appointed by King George III and Fulham are the Yank American minions. I am pulling for the minions and hopefully our voice will be heard, but I am not betting on it.

Jims Dentist

So much of our club's activuty is kept under wraps.
Sometimes for good  business reasons, but on other occasions fans should be kept informed.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jims Dentist on July 10, 2021, 10:21:44 PM
So much of our club's activuty is kept under wraps.
Sometimes for good  business reasons, but on other occasions fans should be kept informed.

It is not just kept under wraps, it's been locked away in a vault.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.