more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bale to Cardiff???

Started by terryr, July 20, 2021, 08:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Not impressed with him in the Euros.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Wingnut

Can't see it happening. It'll be Spurs or the MLS.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Art Vandelay

He will see out his last year of his contract playing golf at Madrid and get paid silly money in the process, and who can blame him.

MartyFFC

Fella has so many zeros in his bank balance he's literally lost the will to play football. It's a real shame, as he was one hell of a player

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Clearly never gonna happen. What is the point of this post?

Jims Dentist

We are all different and I am talking as an older man, but with the wealth he must now have, while still having the legs I would jump at the chance of a few years hopefully getting my boyhood club promotion and playing for a average Championship wage.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Jims Dentist on July 21, 2021, 09:22:13 PM
We are all different and I am talking as an older man, but with the wealth he must now have, while still having the legs I would jump at the chance of a few years hopefully getting my boyhood club promotion and playing for a average Championship wage.

The mnan is a complete cock who has no interest in trying to make himsel the most amazing player Wales has ever produced

A legend in his own lunch time, I have zero respect for him

Trying to manage him and his ego must be a nightmare

Where is hs work ethic?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 21, 2021, 09:55:57 PM
Quote from: Jims Dentist on July 21, 2021, 09:22:13 PM

The mnan is a complete cock who has no interest in trying to make himsel the most amazing player Wales has ever produced

A legend in his own lunch time, I have zero respect for him

Trying to manage him and his ego must be a nightmare

Where is hs work ethic?

You do know he gave up after Zidane treated him like sh!t don't you. Scored one of the best goals ever seen in the champions league final, yet Zidane tried ousting him the next season. I doubt it has anything to do with Bale being more successful than Zinadine in his time at Real though....

Bill2

No chance at the moment unless he takes a 900% paycut. He will go somewhere who will pay him and his waning talent will still be good enough. Not sure his Welshness extends to money.

filham

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on July 20, 2021, 09:41:37 PM
Clearly never gonna happen. What is the point of this post?
I suppose the point of the post is that we may have to face him at the Cottage and that it could make Cardiff a promotion contender.

H4usuallysitting

Poor old Cardiff... it's bad enough for them being in Whales, what nonsense is this

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 22, 2021, 04:49:25 PM
Poor old Cardiff... it's bad enough for them being in Whales, what nonsense is this

Moby dick eating people again?