more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Get's my Goat

Started by blingo, July 22, 2021, 10:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Blingo.   

This is all your fault, you have started something now all because you mentioned something about a Scapegoat.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 22, 2021, 02:21:28 PM

Blingo.   

This is all your fault, you have started something now all because you mentioned something about a Scapegoat.

I've gone all sheepish now. How long do you think we can keep this going? lol

I'm reading through this p\ing myself with laughter. 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

blingo

Wait til Peri Geyton wakes up and gives us the Stateside opinion hahahahaha

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 22, 2021, 01:11:40 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 22, 2021, 01:02:44 PM
As I haven't got a clue what this thread is about, I feel perfectly placed to make a definitive professional statement....As a read historian, Custer didn't fight the Germans for nothing, and another thing - In the battle of Waterloo, we fought that old enemy the Vietnamese until we were victorious......

So who invented the wheel.

All I remember....it was a Tuesday

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 22, 2021, 04:43:27 PM
As I haven't got a clue what this thread is about, I feel perfectly placed to make a definitive professional statement....As a read historian, Custer didn't fight the Germans for nothing, and another thing - In the battle of Waterloo, we fought that old enemy the Vietnamese until we were victorious......

I shall give you a clue, it was a Hamster.

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

Are you confusing your days  Mr H4? But more importantly, were you, 1, In England. 2, The UK, or 3, Somewhere else in the world, and if so where?. This is of vital importance to this particular subject as Mr Woolly is pure English, even if he travelled the world earning his living off of foreigners hahahahahahaha.

cottage expat

Quote from: jarv on July 22, 2021, 01:14:30 PM
my only dislike is the "championship"...  I always call it the SECOND division. (also third and fourth division).

Me too. Whoever thought up the "championship" designation?  It's a division of second rate teams.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: blingo on July 22, 2021, 06:37:14 PM

Are you confusing your days  Mr H4? But more importantly, were you, 1, In England. 2, The UK, or 3, Somewhere else in the world, and if so where?. This is of vital importance to this particular subject as Mr Woolly is pure English, even if he travelled the world earning his living off of foreigners hahahahahahaha.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

Have you considered an eye patch?

Woolly Mammoth

Only if it is shaped like a keyhole

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 22, 2021, 06:34:32 PM

I shall give you a clue, it was a Hamster.

That's right....called Tuesday

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: blingo on July 22, 2021, 06:37:14 PM

I can trace my family history way back to Monday before last...

blingo

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Enough said, those guys across the pond will be laughing their heads of at our own little civil war.

blingo

What would they know Mr Filham. Lol The KEY is for them to join in even the immigrant Perry Geyton  :005: :005: :005:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on July 23, 2021, 11:04:26 AM
Enough said, those guys across the pond will be laughing their heads of at our own little civil war.

We have only just got started, this is not the beginning of the end, just the end of the beginning.
Anyway they are not guys they are blokes.

Never forget your Roots.