watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jeff Bezos going to space, has he got my parcel

Started by rebel, July 20, 2021, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

I told my dad I wanted to be shot into space  and he said if I'd done what your mum told me to do you would have been

Holders

I'm all for the super rich boldly going where they've never gone before - like the tax office
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bog

For me all this ponceing about in space suits is a big yawn fest. Boring.

092.gif   

bog

Quote from: blingo on July 20, 2021, 08:58:38 PM
I told my dad I wanted to be shot into space  and he said if I'd done what your mum told me to do you would have been

:005:

Woolly Mammoth

My advice to any Astronaut if he comes across an aggressive Alien is to give him some space.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Ask the nurses if they think these guys have spent their money well. Careful I am bordering on politics and will understand if the moderators step in.

Statto

Quote from: SG on July 20, 2021, 08:15:46 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 20, 2021, 07:09:02 PM
It's been nothing more than a huge exercise in cock waving by some of the biggest bellends on the planet.

Perfect summary. Shame they can't take a leaf out of Bill Gates book

Hmmm, another one who's probably sat in a mansion somewhere right now sipping Champagne from a golden sturgeon purchased with all the money he made selling us computers we have to turn off and on again when they crash.... and somehow has acquired a reputation for benevolence and altruism.

Nonetheless I do accept he's more palatable than Bezos and Branson with their space projects, which I agree do little more than demonstrate the massive personal insecurities that remain despite their wealth.

But even those two are nothing compared to Musk - biggest pr1ck of them all by far.   

Somerset Fulham

I think you're right there too (although I suppose at least Gates does at least give the appearance of engaging with the world), Musk is an absolute egomaniac that even a giant tit such as Branson doesn't get close to.