watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ray Lewington

Started by Andy S, July 21, 2021, 09:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Roy Hodgson's faithful second in command Ray Lewington has also retired from coaching at palace but let's not forget he was Roy's  assistant here at Fulham as well as being manager here when we didn't have a pot. Eventually they worked most successfully as a pair but I would like to thank them both for the work they did for us over the years and wish them both a Happy retirement

SuffolkWhite

Remember him scoring a stunner against the Hahaha's on the 80's.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

sunburywhite

Deserves a good retirement

Never let us down
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Twig

Enjoy your retirement Ray, best wishes

WokingFFC

Thanks Ray, one of the best! IMO, a true Fulham man who did all he could for the club at a time of need. He also returned and helped us get to a European final!

May your retirement be happy, fun filled and allow you to get to the cottage more!!

JimOG

Quote from: WokingFFC on July 22, 2021, 09:16:48 AM
Thanks Ray, one of the best! IMO, a true Fulham man who did all he could for the club at a time of need. He also returned and helped us get to a European final!

May your retirement be happy, fun filled and allow you to get to the cottage more!!

+1

filham

Hard to think of anyone who has served us better as player, manager and coach and a lot of his time was in years when we were penniless.
All of that and he came to us with the handicap of a good career at Chelsea.

Many thanks Ray and the best wishes.

blingo

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 21, 2021, 09:53:42 PM
Remember him scoring a stunner against the Hahaha's on the 80's.

So did Mr Woolly lol

bigalffc

Yep all the best Ray Lew
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: WokingFFC on July 22, 2021, 09:16:48 AM

Spot-9n 👍👍⚽️⚽️⚽️💪
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"