watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Squad

Started by Cookie6262, July 24, 2021, 12:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie6262

If we were to Wilson, Grimes and Muniz I would be very confident of a good season even taking account some departures Anguissa, stef Jo, Fabri, Mawson, Odoi, Seri, MLM, Knockeart

Rodak

Tete/Sess
Ream/Kongolo
Tosin/Hector
Robinson/Bryan

Reed/Grimes
Onamah/
Cairney/Reid

Carvalho/Cavaleiro
Wilson/Kebano

Mitro/Muniz/AK

paulbrookersmazydribbles

It has the makings of a strong squad for sure - but I think we will need that. This league is brutal.

JackHamlet90

Mawson Knockeart Seri will be at Fulham next season I think

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: JackHamlet90 on July 24, 2021, 07:38:13 AM
Mawson Knockeart Seri will be at Fulham next season I think

I agree with this. If you look in the training videos, all the training drills are Tosin and Mawson at CB so I wouldn't put it past him starting

filham

Seems to me we may have too many players with some even finding it difficult to secure a place on the bench.

Mullers OG

With SJ going it's the start of a new beginning. Some of the squad need to move on both for the club and for their own careers.

Anguissa, Seri and Fabri will probably be able to find new clubs quite easily. Masson and MLM will probably not want to be back ups.  Knockhaert may be in the same position if a new wide player is signed. Kamara should be offloaded for his own sake to find a suitable lower level. I would keep Odoi as a general cover across the back four and as a general good egg.

Mullers OG

Sorry typo - Mawson