watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Apparently we are trying to get a young Brazilian from Flamenco

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, July 25, 2021, 07:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Rodrigo Muniz a 20 year old striker. Think we are trying to get him on loan.

If so let's hope he is a bit like Zico (or Ronaldinhio)

Just seen a story on it, but the web page is a bit of an odd link ... If I see it mentioned somewhere secure and trustworthy I will post...

(Did post a link, but apparently it flags up on AVG as a bit dodgy, so removed)
✌️

grandad

I read that they don´t want to do a loan followed by an option to sign permanently at a set fee. They want a straight transfer now. That puts a spanner in the works.
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

Be careful about the link as my AVG blocked it due to a phishing threat.
Where there's a will there's a wife

junior white

Agree read some where they rejected our loan bid with obligation to buy

AnOldBrownie

Anyone that will help us score more goals through the passage of play or through set pieces.   We've been shite for two seasons.

Woolly Mammoth

Well if we are not prepared to do a straight transfer, and they are not prepared to agree to a loan to buy then we move on to the next target as time is of the essence.
We have sown seeds with Flamenco regarding the player and can keep negotiations live but there are other fish in the sea and our net will catch somebody when they realise the quality we have in our current squad subject to anyone jumping ship.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Danitar

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 25, 2021, 09:00:12 AM
We are prepping a 2nd bid for him

Flamengo wanting a permanent or an obligation to buy. He's their 3rd choice striker so are wanting this deal to go through. If we are serious about the deal which I've heard Silva is then I expect this one to come through

sunburywhite

I think it will be a very close shave and we will have a stubble to get it over the line
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: grandad on July 25, 2021, 08:42:09 AM
Be careful about the link as my AVG blocked it due to a phishing threat.

Really, darn it I will remove my link (the original page I saw it on looked clearly unsecure etc).

But yes, seems that the story is true, and he looks an interesting player a few videos on YouTube.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Danitar on July 25, 2021, 09:25:53 AM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 25, 2021, 09:00:12 AM
We are prepping a 2nd bid for him

Flamengo wanting a permanent or an obligation to buy. He's their 3rd choice striker so are wanting this deal to go through. If we are serious about the deal which I've heard Silva is then I expect this one to come through

I think it's got a good chance of happening, Silva really wants him

Woolly Mammoth

If Fulham want him then they have to ensure they buy him outright and outbid any rivals, you have to speculate to accumulate, it is not as if we have all the time in the world.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.