LVBPTS

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/july/Worn-With-Pride-2021-22-Kits-Revealed/
Supporter since 2000

Marcel_Gecov

:wine:

Its a yes from me

Andyb

Fulham 442

Sorry think the home kit is hideous.  The away one is okay...

Pluto

Combination of the pinstripes and coloured logo on the home kit make it look awful 🤮

Either go plain white and full colour logo or do pinstripes with a tonal logo. It's just such poor design the way they've done it.

filham

Pinstripes look good  We have been there before but it gives a feeling of confidence.

elgreenio

I think it's ok but don't think they've done the best job of showing it off, away kit especially
touch my camera through the fence

Penfold

Sponsorship logo doesn't really fit in well.

I'm not a fan of the current badge anyhow, so had no intention of paying £50+ for a shirt with it.

St. Andrews White

Would have been so much better if it was a black sponsorship logo! Ah well it'll probably grow on me and I do like the away kit

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

blingo

Hideous, what on earth were they thinking with those ridiculous stripes???????

SG

Its a modern football shirt - don't really care as never going to buy it. Sponsors pay a lot of money so there is always going to be a prominent logo. Its what those who are playing in it do that matters to me. The game moves on but nothing will ever beat a plain white shirt for the home and red and black stripes for the away both with black shorts and black socks - imho.

Black, White and Fred

Logo is awful in colour. A black version and the kit would have been great
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Tom_FFC

Without the stripes on the home kit, it would have been half decent. As it is, it doesn't work imo. However, the contrast in the away kit is nice and the best of the two.

flyingfish

Great that ir's not a gambling company. Don't like the home kit though - what a mess.

Deeping_white

Quote from: blingo on July 28, 2021, 10:20:24 AM
Hideous, what on earth were they thinking with those ridiculous stripes???????

Technically it's traditional, our first ever black/white kit was striped and we had a pinstripe home kit in 83-84, 94-96

JEEVES

Wow.. it's awful isn't it!

Fernhurst

Bit too "Baseball team" for me but not too fussed.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MikeTheCubed

Grotesque. It's as if all the effort was put in to box-ticking for its presentation and the visual elegance of the shirt was secondary.

I Ronic

Not sure about the home but like the away.  Nice that it's not another betting firm and the Club moving the boundaries a bit. It's going to be a marmite shirt for sure. Maybe they could be our next sponsors?

Woolly Mammoth

Disappointing as usual so I am not surprised, we have had a lot worse, I can live with that but I don't think I would wear one.
One day they might just design a half decent kit, but traditionally our kits are mediocre at best. Whoever designs them needs a check up from the neck up. The logo does not do it any favours either.
Away kit is better but it generally is.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.