watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Areola gone on loan

Started by bobbo, July 29, 2021, 05:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

To west ham. Oh how I wish we could have kept him.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

RaySmith

What might have been.
With the likes of him and Andersen, we could have been looking to build on the squad with a view to becoming a mid table Prem side.

But you get used to disappointment following Fulham, i suppose, but still gutting to hear news of players who'd performed so well for us.

But now we have a fresh start, and can look forward to the forthcoming season, with hopefully another promotion at the end of it.

Nero

Only a loan, he knows we're back up next year

Ludlow Richard

He was never going to stay with us in the Championship but who knows someday he may be back. He seemed to show a strong affection for the club!

SP

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on July 29, 2021, 07:36:40 PM
He was never going to stay with us in the Championship but who knows someday he may be back. He seemed to show a strong affection for the club!

Welcome to FoF Richard, have you left TFI?

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: SP on July 29, 2021, 07:55:46 PM

Yes, much more sensible here!

SP

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on July 29, 2021, 08:24:45 PM

I'm not so sure about that!  I enjoyed reading your stats, hopefully you'll be sharing more with us.

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: SP on July 29, 2021, 08:36:26 PM
Quote from: Ludlow Richard on July 29, 2021, 08:24:45 PM

I'm not so sure about that!  I enjoyed reading your stats, hopefully you'll be sharing more with us.

will try to share stats. In lockdown 1 last year I did a complete analysis of FFC's league games since we first entered the league proper. So there are a lot of stats available!

St Eve

Oh the cost of relegation. Him and Anderson were first class.