watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Here we go again!

Started by Nightwind15, August 01, 2021, 01:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

With the season starting it made me think of how many USA based Fulham fans were left following the team now. Sound off!
I played in the first match I ever saw!

General

More than one don't worry. Definitely in the thousands. Don't know how many though.

ChesterTheTabby

Here, here from the U.S. Fulham 'til I Die. 049:gif 049:gif
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

BarryP

Still here. Glad Parker isn't!
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

love4ffc

Still here, still believe and very much looking forward to upcoming season. 

On a sidenote, I think some here would be pleasantly surprised to know just how many recognize the Fulham badge and stop me to talk to me about Fulham whenever I wear my jersey.  They may not be die hard Fulham fans but they know the club and most know what league Fulham are playing in and how they are doing.  It always gives me a smile and make me happy when people stop me and point to the Fulham badge and ask if I'm a fan  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

YankeeJim

When my friends invite me over for a, American football game I always respond, "Football, hell yes. What time does Fulham kick off?" They know Fulham because of me and a couple always ask me how the lads are doing whenever I see them. Its a slow conversion but its getting there.
I came for McBride and stayed for the club. Fulham 'til I Die!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

perry geyton

Well the man who owns The club, pays all the wages and is funding that new shiny stadium for you lot to sit in is American or lives in America for starters,

Bokonon

Here since '07, always surprise people when I tell them my team.

Best gift was when a Wimbledon-supporting English co-worker brought me over an FFC scarf that his mum got for me when she heard I was a Fulham fan too! (Not sure where she went wrong with her son..)

Nightwind15

Glad to know we are still represented after all these years.  I too came from McBride but fell in love with the fans and the loyalty.
I played in the first match I ever saw!

Lyle from Hangeland

Houston and Crispus Attucks!

NewYorkYank

Who would miss another season of Gentleman Jim?

ealex40

Yep. There's no turning back now...I'm in too deep.
Been hooked since our promotion season.....1948-49. Grew up in Birmingham and for my first match, my dad took me to see us win 2-1 at West Bromwich, in a blizzard.

Logicalman

Too long in the tooth to stop now.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

FulhamRhodeIsland

Here thanks to Dempsey, but the time he left I was too entrenched. Now I'll never leave.

CincyFulham1

cottage expat

Still alive and kicking. If anything, absence does make the heart grow fonder.

joemole

Sgt

Still here. Just hoping we get to watch the live games again on FFCTV. Still nothing on the site.