more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Let's see if I have this right ...

Started by HatterDon, December 22, 2010, 07:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

... If we're rumored to be signing someone in January AND

1. He's an established Prem player who's not getting pitch time with his current club, THEN
-- we can't afford him
-- he wouldn't come here
-- he's probably not fit
-- he's no better than what we already have
-- he's rubbish

2. He's a young player from a lower level English league, THEN
-- he has no top flight experience
-- he won't help us right away
-- we'd only have him for 5 minutes and then he'd be off to Manchester
-- we never play kids anyhow
-- he's rubbish

3. He's from a 2nd level European league THEN
-- not Prem quality
-- his own fans don't rate him
-- one of the big 4-12 will snap him up
-- he's not better than what we have
-- he's rubbish

In other words, what we want is a 21-year-old established Prem star player who is better than anyone we have on our squad and who will take a massive pay cut to play here -- or Lionel Messi. Anyone else we're linked with is going to be trashed by at least one segment of the Fulham community.

Meanwhile, many of these same folks often say that 8-10 of our current first team squad are horrible and should be easy to replace with tackling dummies.

Ah, tis the season to be Fulhamish.  :beer: :down_under:  :airfix:  :tom:  :wine:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LordNelson

Exactly!  Gareth Bale would do the trick--and he's Welsh.  He and Simon Davies could speak in code on the pitch. :HD:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

Quote from: LordNelson on December 22, 2010, 08:01:01 PM
Exactly!  Gareth Bale would do the trick--and he's Welsh.  He and Simon Davies could speak in code on the pitch. :HD:
And Sir Admiral, we can have Tom Jones and Mark Hughes take care of halftime entertainment singing "It is not unusual to end up with a draw",  "My,my,My Dembele. Why, why, why, Dembele", "Phil Dowd Is a Lady" and "Funny Familiar Fulhamish Feelings"  
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Peabody

But you miss the point Finn, most of the people saying these things are experts at FIFA Football Manager. So they must know what they are talking about.

LordNelson

Quote from: finnster01 on December 22, 2010, 08:22:01 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on December 22, 2010, 08:01:01 PM
And Sir Admiral, we can have Tom Jones and Mark Hughes take care of halftime entertainment singing "It is not unusual to end up with a draw",  "My,my,My Dembele. Why, why, why, Dembele", "Phil Dowd Is a Lady" and "Funny Familiar Fulhamish Feelings"  

They'd have to work in a "What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah" some how.  Sell out guaranteeeeeed.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

bigalffc

Lads! Lads! lets not forget It's not unusual..... :dead horse:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Lighthouse

Let's see if I have THIS right -

We are doing badly because 'the players are being asked to play in a way they are not used to'

In other words the bunch of millionaires are so rubbish they can only play one style of football.
Or following the Tom Jones Theme..

What's new, We're full of ****
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope