more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rhys, the young goalkeeper meets Tim Ream

Started by ron, August 06, 2021, 06:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

Love it. But my allergies must have kicked in too...  :dft004:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Plodder

When there is so much that is dispiriting about the modern game, it is heartening to see Rhys and Tim in this clip.  I am staggered at and bewildered by people posting vile comments and jokes about Rhys on TikTok in response to his video - why would anyone do this?  Well done Rhys on responding in the best possible way by continuing to train and play, and well done Tim on his contribution. Rhys should be proud of himself.

Ruislip White

sunburywhite

I still think he is better than our current keeper lol

Amazing young boy
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Kemosabe

He was at Craven Cottage on Saturday.  The MC bloke interviewed him at half-time.

cookieg

That clip had me in tears. What a smashing lad. What is wrong with people who have to give grief and abuse to someone who is just getting on with life and enjoying himself?

love4ffc

Tim Ream's tweet

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Twig

I have an elderly aunt who was born in 1929 with cerebral palsy and believe me it's bloody horrible. This young man deserves huge credit for the way he is overcoming this dreadful condition.

Pluto

Great to see Rhys in the news and doing the club proud

f321ffc

Just seen the follow up to yesterday's report on BBC breakfast, what a day for Rhys at Fulham yesterday but also what a day for everyone at FFC to have such an inspirational young man at the club.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

bog

I also just saw Rhys. What a lovely lad and a very emotional viewing. Good luck Rhys.  :54:

Jeroen

Slightly sidestep and mildly off topic, but I think the videos etc also show what a club we have at the moment.
Very heart warming, open and the squad seems together as the follow up video seems to show that everyone joined in. These gestures, the togetherness of the squad and the football we play at the moment.....

Very proud to be a Fulham supporter!!!

f321ffc

Today's follow up.

?s=21
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

SG

Well done young man. Inspirational.
Why are people so cruel nowadays. It really is beyond me.

KJS

Great stuff with the lad on the websites latest Park. Life well done FFC ❤️

Fulham 442

Quote from: KJS on September 24, 2021, 01:54:09 PM
Great stuff with the lad on the websites latest Park. Life well done FFC ❤️
Absolutely well done FFC.  I confess it makes me tear up.  What a fabulous kid he is, so mature for his age and so determined to get the most out of life as possible.  I take my hat off to him.

Motspur Park

Quote from: love4ffc on September 23, 2021, 10:10:19 PM
Tim Ream's tweet

Thanks for that. I have seen a load of references but I could only see the Rio interview. What a great story and in general, like all of our American players, Tim has been a credit to himself and Fulham FC. Absolutely inspirational.

Lighthouse

Some nice saves at the end of the video from our new keeper.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Somerset Fulham

Rhys has also made it into the first team squad on the offal.