https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Bmth v WBA

Started by Jules, August 06, 2021, 08:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Quote from: Logicalman on August 07, 2021, 04:30:14 PM
Quote from: cmg on August 07, 2021, 02:41:07 PM
When are the Dorset Coast Devastators playing again?
Can't wait for another multi-page appraisal.

Fortunately only twice this season, unless the Parker entourage (lovers and haters) decide to treat us all to their praise or vitriol ever game, God fobid!
In all fairness the Bournemouth vs WBA game did kick off the new Championship season which was also televised so I think you would expect a thread for those two reasons alone. I stand by my earlier comments higher up this page regarding Parker but certainly don't imagine there will be a post regarding every Bournemouth game. Except when they play us of course!

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 07, 2021, 05:11:28 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on August 07, 2021, 04:30:14 PM
Quote from: cmg on August 07, 2021, 02:41:07 PM
When are the Dorset Coast Devastators playing again?
Can't wait for another multi-page appraisal.

Fortunately only twice this season, unless the Parker entourage (lovers and haters) decide to treat us all to their praise or vitriol ever game, God fobid!
In all fairness the Bournemouth vs WBA game did kick off the new Championship season which was also televised so I think you would expect a thread for those two reasons alone. I stand by my earlier comments higher up this page regarding Parker but certainly don't imagine there will be a post regarding every Bournemouth game. Except when they play us of course!

I do hope you are correct Fulham 442, it's getting tiresome to see the ex-manager mentioned in more posts than the current one. Now the new season is kicking off I expect it will get better.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.