watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Huddersfield away tickets

Started by Maidstone Lee, August 09, 2021, 03:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

I'm unable to go due to work but am I reading it right that the tickets only went on sale this afternoon?

Is there a reason they've left it this late to put them on sale? Hopefully it doesn't affect the numbers going up there!

Good memories last time we were there, hopefully we can come away with another 3 points!
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

RaySmith

On sale from 1PM today for ST holders and Members, General Sale from tomorrow at 10 AM.

It seems that Huddersfield were late sending the tickets out.

Not midweek, so should get  decent support there, though short notice to get the tickets sent out.

bobbo

Bit of a shambles but who knows who is responsible for the late issue . I wanted to go and despite checking the website and two phone calls to the club never got advised they were available and now I've made other arrangements .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

MartyFFC

Given they're not electronic that essentially gives fans a 72-hour window to purchase, otherwise they will need to collect. We play Millwall a week today, and again no signs of the tickets going on sale. I don't know whether it's us, or perhaps a widespread problem. Either way a year without fans seems to have resulted in people forgetting how to run a football club

RaySmith

Quote from: MartyFFC on August 10, 2021, 08:38:10 AM
Given they're not electronic that essentially gives fans a 72-hour window to purchase, otherwise they will need to collect. We play Millwall a week today, and again no signs of the tickets going on sale. I don't know whether it's us, or perhaps a widespread problem. Either way a year without fans seems to have resulted in people forgetting how to run a football club

The Huddersfield tickets are electronic, print at home.

MartyFFC

Quote from: RaySmith on August 10, 2021, 10:29:56 AM

Nope, the offal explicitly states 'these tickets will not be print at home and will be issued in the post'......

RaySmith

Quote from: MartyFFC on August 10, 2021, 12:12:25 PM
Quote from: RaySmith on August 10, 2021, 10:29:56 AM

Nope, the offal explicitly states 'these tickets will not be print at home and will be issued in the post'......

Well, I've got my printed out ticket here in front of me, just checked to make sure i'd bought the right ticket -
'Hudersfield v Fulham, Sat, 14th August, Magic Rock brewing stand......'

I was surprised when it came up that it was  a print at home ticket, without option to post, but it makes sense, to make sure you get the ticket in time.

MartyFFC

That's good to know, definitely a fan of everything being done electronically. Weird how the offal doesn't know what kind of tickets it's selling

Ruislip Ray

They are definitely being posted, got mine at 13:30.

RaySmith

Quote from: Ruislip Ray on August 10, 2021, 02:12:11 PM
They are definitely being posted, got mine at 13:30.

Didn't have that option, only a print out option, this morning at 10.30, ordering on General Sale, which didn't start  until today.
I am not an ST holder or Member.

I 'm only posting to give information for people who want to get tickets, not to start an argument.
Why would i lie?