watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Covid - social distancing etc

Started by Fulham33, August 09, 2021, 10:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham33

Ok bit of a gripe. All those attending realised they would be in crowds and at times close to others. Under the Hammy End and in the toilets we all knew were unavoidable BUT who had the bright idea to herd the crowd together whilst leaving by not opening the gates to their maximum thereby causing enforced proximity to others rather than letting the crowd disperse as quickly as possible? Just saying.

_Putney_

Fans are going to football and we're worried about trying to social distance them? Once you've accepted thousands of fans are going to be in the same place, jumping and cheering, and singing, etc. I'd say, don't bother worrying about socially distancing them by a few feet.

bigalffc

COVID aside why didn't they open up fully, it caused me and my grandson to be separated
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Fulham33

My point is not to remove all risk. We all accepted that by being there. My point was to mitigate wherever possible. The gate decision was ridiculous for a whole host of reasons but for day one of capacity crowds it was plain stupid.

Black, White and Fred

I'd be more worried about the guy serving hotdogs outside H2/H3 not wearing gloves and constantly wiping his mouth and wiping his hands on his top between customers. Gross regardless of COVID.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996