Aboubarkar Kamara
0 (0%)
Ivan Cavaleiro
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 246

Voting closed: August 11, 2021, 10:53:16 AM

Friendsoffulham

FOF MOTM Fulham 1-1 Middlesbrough

Now that the dust has settled on yesterdays 1-1 draw with Middlesbrough, who was your Friends of Fulham MOTM and why? Vote, and let us know your thoughts below. Results will be discuss on the next episode of FOF'cast

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULMID

049:gif

Jimsbeerbelly

Captain 'Tim Ream' America for me again. Good against Charlton, good against Boro and hardly put a foot wrong.

S.F.Sorrow

Statto

Jim©

Agreed that they were our two best players.
Ream has always had such an unfair amount of stick- it was nice to see him getting involved physically with their lumbering wrestler/centre forward.
Wilson showed his class on a few occasions, even at reputed £12m he looks a good buy.

grandad

Captain marvel for me. Virtually faultless. Commanding & has a good partnership developing with Tosin. Wilson a close 2nd.

Flops of the match were Kebano & Robinson. Mitro will be fine as soon as Bryan is in the starting lineup. He is the only one who can provide Mitro with the service.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wend

Tete for me this week. He caused problems at the back and ran everywhere.

bobbo

Wilson for his ability and pace to get that goal , where some others can't. But ream is so close he was at his best yesterday bar a couple of passes but defended well
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Count Flapula

Ream for me - solid, composed, took initiative and positive with his passing.

Shout out to Wilson who showed his quality in patches, clinical finishing ability and a willingness to make cleverly-timed forward runs that were sometimes spotted but not always picked out. Hopefully he will be picked out more often in time once the team are familiar with how he likes to play. Very much a Silva style player IMO.

Tete was solid in defence and got forward to support attacks; Tosin looked decent; the kids showed good touches, if i'm being picky they possibly went quiet/missing for periods in the game - but asserting themselves more over 90 mins will come with time. Thought Onomah looked handy too and showed he could be useful at this level. Kebano was hot and cold, having a mediocre game but showed flashes and was pleased to see him start over Cav and Knocky - over a season at Champ level, I think we will get more end product from him than the other two. Would quite like to see the wide forward roles rotated between BDR, Wilson, Kebano and Fabio - possibly seeing them feature as No.10/AM also if TC remains crocked. Based on to price tags i'd say that Knock and Cav, whilst having ability should have produced more and on a more consistent basis. I think it's a case of shape up or ship out for these two sadly. Hopefully Silva can get a better product out of them as they really should be doing better at this level than they have in a Fulham shirt. I'd rather see the others mentioned play above them though so if we can get a decent price for either then i'd say we do it for either FFP / transfer kitty's sake.

Mitro held it up/laid it off/brought others into play well but either didn't get into enough goalscoring positions as came deep / drifted out wide a fair bit, but didn't get much service in key positions to be fair . You can't fault his effort yesterday though and I think having the crowd back helps him as he feeds off of that. I think a goal the sooner the better is key and will do him wonders.

Robinson did not have a good game unfortunately - as others have said, I would like to see Bryan next game to provide more service to Mitro as his delivery is much better. Although i previously thought Robinson the slightly better defender, i'd say not enough to regularly keep Bryan out of the startig lineup at Champ level as frankly, we should be doing much more attackig than defending with the personnel we have.

Bill2

Harry Wilson, exciting player, thought he was fouled in the second half when through on goal. Ref bottled it because as well as apenalty would have been a red card to the Boro player.

bigalffc

I plumped for Wilson, but closely followed by Tete and Ream
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Milo

Wilson for me.

Then notable mentions for Ream, Tete, and even Onomah in the first half.

MartyFFC

Wilson, with Ream in second. Ream's man-bun definitely appears to have given his confidence a much-needed boost; he reminded me of the Ream who ended up being our player of the season under Joka

HV71

Tete - with Wilson close behind then Ream

Andy S

Tete Wilson and Ream for me they all played well but I liked Tete's work rate so he is my nomination by a whisker

Stoneleigh Loyalist

rebel

Wilson, tried to make thing happen, scored a goal on debut, moved the ball forwards at every opportunity. He could easily finish on 25 goals this season, if others around him create opportunities for him.

RaySmith

Quote from: rebel on August 10, 2021, 09:07:21 AM
Wilson, tried to make thing happen, scored a goal on debut, moved the ball forwards at every opportunity. He could easily finish on 25 goals this season, if others around him create opportunities for him.

0001.jpeg

Southcoastffc

Yep, fully agree with the consensus of Ream, followed by Wilson and Tete.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.