watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

At this moment in time we are Europe's top scorers

Started by rebel, January 16, 2022, 03:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

I really hope Silva keeps playing the same team, we are only going to get better.

ffcthereligion

Yet still many fans will moan at a run of a few draws and say the manager needs to earn his corn etc. I for one am savouring every moment of this season

Mr K.Dilkington

We just have high expectations in this league with this squad tis all😁
Foolish ham

Mr K.Dilkington

Some would say we're Europe's top club too...who needs 13 European cups/champions leagues? Not us lol
Foolish ham

H4usuallysitting

"where top of the European goal scoring league's and having a laugh".... It's a bit of a mouthful

filham

Quote from: ffcthereligion on January 16, 2022, 04:05:06 PM
Yet still many fans will moan at a run of a few draws and say the manager needs to earn his corn etc. I for one am savouring every moment of this season
Be honest we had a bad run of six games where we only scored six goals and for all we know it could happen again but right now that goal drought is just a blip in the past. We have cause to look forward to another good win on Tuesday but must always be prepared for some well organised team to put in a prformance that wll stop us in our tracks.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: filham on January 17, 2022, 03:29:23 PM
Quote from: ffcthereligion on January 16, 2022, 04:05:06 PM
Be honest we had a bad run of six games where we only scored six goals and for all we know it could happen again but right now that goal drought is just a blip in the past. We have cause to look forward to another good win on Tuesday but must always be prepared for some well organised team to put in a prformance that wll stop us in our tracks.

Yeah it COULD happen again. As much as it COULD never happen again this season.
Lets look at the positives for once ay?

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

Cobh Fulham Fan

You know when you look at it that way - 21 games to go with an average of 2 goals per game - why not 100 goals?

LC

Could we break the record for this league set at 99 goals in a single season.. could Mitrovic get to 40 goals in a single season- which is a record unlikely to be broken for a long time..

The answer is I don't know, but I would love to know the odds for: Fulham to finish top, score more than 100 goals and Mitrovic to score 40 goals or more this season

Mr White

After tonight we could be the worlds top scorers at this moment in time.Anybody know how many we need ?

filham

I am looking for 100 points, 100 goals and 40 goals for Mitro by the end of the season.
Of course if non of those targets are reached but automatic promotion is achieved then we should all be more than pleased.

Blawarmy