watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro,,enough..

Started by ex-Pat, August 10, 2021, 02:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

Personally I think Mitro has a bright future at Fulham..... October is going to be a great month for him!
COYW ⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

roberto w6

He is playing well, scoring and certainly deserves his place in the team.
I saw in the paper today that he was man of the match yesterday. I didn't think that at all, albeit that the view from the Hammy End doesn't give the close-ups that TV does.
The penalty is one of those things that happen - no issue there but I do think he needs to get the kind of more clinical form that would have put away his initial shot on goal when Bobby DR scored. Vastly improved form from last season and the tail end of our promotion season but still not back to his best imo. Let's hope he keeps progressing in form as he has over the last few games
COYW

Stevieboy

His tee up for Harry was sublime. 2 assists and a goal not a bad afternoon's work ?

terryr

Flogging a pointless argument is sort of like thinking about masterbation
Best left inside your head

rebel

Quote from: Stevieboy on August 29, 2021, 12:38:23 PM
His tee up for Harry was sublime. 2 assists and a goal not a bad afternoon's work ?

That is exactly how Mitro should be playing, scoring clear cut opportunities, but creating opportunities for his team mates, totally different to the static Mitro in recent seasons. He already has more assists then the season where he scored 26 goals in the Championship. 

Skatzoffc

Quote from: rebel on August 31, 2021, 05:09:59 PM
Quote from: Stevieboy on August 29, 2021, 12:38:23 PM

That is exactly how Mitro should be playing, scoring clear cut opportunities, but creating opportunities for his team mates, totally different to the static Mitro in recent seasons. He already has more assists then the season where he scored 26 goals in the Championship. 

:plus one:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

St Eve

Now he has gone and scored 2 goals for Serbia. He just is t good enough!

General

Quote from: St Eve on September 04, 2021, 08:50:54 PM

I think the OP must be young. Such impulsive and short term thinking. After 25+ years you don't get rid of a player of mitros ability just because he wasn't played by a previous manager who was, as managers go, pretty poor and one track minded.

winterline

yup, a waste of space, who wants a goal scorer? We need a proven goal scorer like Rodak up front!!

MartyFFC

Quote from: MartyFFC on August 10, 2021, 02:59:44 PM
He was dropped for half of last season and whenever he did play, he had literally zero service; owing to Parker's fixation with rolling the ball sideways in our own half. The season before he won the golden boot, and so I think it's a bit premature to be judging him after just one game under Silva. He'll get 20+ goals assuming he stays fit....
Yep

blingo

He will get 36 goals this season

Twig

Quote from: General on September 04, 2021, 08:58:20 PM

I think the OP must be young. Such impulsive and short term thinking. After 25+ years you don't get rid of a player of mitros ability just because he wasn't played by a previous manager who was, as managers go, pretty poor and one track minded.

Agreed

perry geyton

Injured today playing for Serbia
Reports of broken cheek bone ?

Muniz come on down

Twig

Quote from: perry geyton on September 05, 2021, 12:00:24 AM

Muniz come on down

Bloody disaster if true.

ChesterTheTabby

Muniz come on down

Jesus Christ I hope not. I hate international breaks for this reason - haven't read anywhere he's injured though.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deeping_white

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on September 05, 2021, 12:27:35 AM

Muniz come on down

Jesus Christ I hope not. I hate international breaks for this reason - haven't read anywhere he's injured though.

He did go off in their game today but he walked off not looking like he'd broken a bone in his face and the Serbia manager said they were going to assess him ahead of their next game

winterline

bad bruise imo, hopefully nothing broken

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: winterline on September 05, 2021, 01:37:00 AM

I hope you are a medical professional!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

winterline

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on September 05, 2021, 03:03:10 AM
Quote from: winterline on September 05, 2021, 01:37:00 AM

I hope you are a medical professional!

Stating ones opinion in no way makes it a medical one...(facepalm) I even said less than Deeping_white... (double facepalm)

junior white

Quote from: General on September 04, 2021, 08:58:20 PM

Don't think it was an age thing, there were a lot on this board last year very frustrated at his performances and they voiced that opinion. His loss of form, the miss in the penalty shoot out and the rumoured disagreement (I say rumoured as I have no inside info) with SP all happening around the same time, affected him badly it would seem.

He wasn't the same player, thankfully this year MS has rejuvenated him and his confidence has come back which is something we needed as we have no one else who can score goals in the championship like he does. To buy that now your looking at north of 25 million.

MItro is back we should all be happy rather than lingering on a post and having a go (justified or not) when a hell of a. Lot as I say said similar things last season