https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCTV match price.

Started by Hong Kong Fulham fan, August 14, 2021, 10:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

There's plenty of free streaming site's out there

bobby01

You know I have just read all the above and it's like nuclear fusion to me, I have absolutely no idea what your technical discussion is about. Glad I live in the uk and don't have to work this out. Really is an age thing I believe.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Logicalman

Quote from: Matt10 on August 16, 2021, 03:24:06 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on August 16, 2021, 02:41:41 AM
Quote from: Denver Fulham on August 15, 2021, 10:53:06 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on August 15, 2021, 08:12:59 PM

Yeah even with pretty good config, the stream on Saturday was at the mercy of the host's (Hudds) feed. I run 2GB Google Fiber which gets to a 1GB on my Alienware laptop via ethernet, then WiFi on the PC, Kindle and Chromebook varies between 400-700Mbps. The stream was choppy on each device, so that was reassuring. Thankfully no need to worry about Tuesday's stream as it will be on ESPN+ .

I agree re config, and ESPN coverage is always pretty good. Fortunately i'm taking PTO tomorrow for another reason, so I get to watch it with both eyes (as opposed to one on the work screen and one on my laptop)  :003:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.