watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Championship Highlights on TV

Started by JohnG, August 14, 2021, 05:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Don't they cram 3 league's into 2 hour's..... I think someone's missing a trick, not concentrating on the chumpionship

The Cravenette

Tbf they do have to get a lot of football into a relatively short space of time. They seem to take it in turns to have a featured match with different teams and clearly make the decision before the actual games. This week we were clearly not the featured match despite the scoreline and incidents suggesting we should have been.

I actually think it is a decent program and there will be other weeks where they will give us plenty of coverage. Colin Murray is pretty knowledgeable and I think he actually has a bit of a soft spot for us normally.

It is a show for the whole of the EPL and not sure we can complain that they have an anti Fulham bias because of one show where we didn't get more time.

Nero

Quote from: The Cravenette on August 15, 2021, 09:54:08 AM
Tbf they do have to get a lot of football into a relatively short space of time. They seem to take it in turns to have a featured match with different teams and clearly make the decision before the actual games. This week we were clearly not the featured match despite the scoreline and incidents suggesting we should have been.

I actually think it is a decent program and there will be other weeks where they will give us plenty of coverage. Colin Murray is pretty knowledgeable and I think he actually has a bit of a soft spot for us normally.

It is a show for the whole of the EPL and not sure we can complain that they have an anti Fulham bias because of one show where we didn't get more time.

Think they know as the season goes on we will feature more being near the top

filham

Quote from: cookieg on August 14, 2021, 09:28:06 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 14, 2021, 09:24:10 PM
Well our five seconds of fame. A laugh at the first goal which should have been a corner and no mention of anything else. Except to say the league will be closer than people think. They really don't like us do they.

And Ian Holloway talking his usual bolloxx.
Yes, Holloway saying what a good manager Parker is. I really don't see how that can be said in view of our home goalscoring record last season.

Ruislip White

Quote from: filham on August 15, 2021, 01:24:00 PM
Well our five seconds of fame. A laugh at the first goal which should have been a corner and no mention of anything else. Except to say the league will be closer than people think. They really don't like us do they.

Yes, Holloway saying what a good manager Parker is. I really don't see how that can be said in view of our home goalscoring record last season.
Noticed that.  We score five and all Holloway can say about Fulham is 'I can't believe they let Parker go!'

WindyCity

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Ruislip White on August 15, 2021, 02:14:11 PM

Noticed that.  We score five and all Holloway can say about Fulham is 'I can't believe they let Parker go!'

Such a gormless tw@t.
People think he's funny but it's as if he's in a timewarp.
Always talking about last season.
Compete waste of space
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Fulham 442

Quote from: Ruislip White on August 15, 2021, 02:14:11 PM

I didn't see that as I watched the game live but Holloway has become a bit of a parody of himself and I don't think you can really take anything he says seriously.  However it is clear that the unwarrented Parker media love in continues.......