10 (3.9%)
Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa 🔁 77'
0 (0%)
Tyrese Francois 86' 🔁
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Voting closed: August 17, 2021, 11:37:28 AM

Friendsoffulham

Now that the dust has settled on yesterday's 5-1 win over Huddersfield Town, who was your FOF Man of the Match and why? Cast your vote, and let us know below.

#FFC #FULHAMFC #HUDFUL

049:gif

akf

Thought many played well, but BDR with 3 assists...no question.

Finnans Right Peg

Went for Bobby played well yesterday and showed what we missed against boro

e4b

F(f)CUK

I know that I will be in the minority but having watched the 90 minutes earlier today I was really impressed with Onamah's performance. His first half in particular was excellent.

Fulham 442

Went for Bobby but Josh played well too.

AnOldBrownie

Bobby...

Then...Kenny T. (Are people really not going to rate his performance against Huddersfield wide attacks?)

Then Josh

Then Seri

Then Ivan

General

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 15, 2021, 06:27:52 PM
Bobby...

Then...Kenny T. (Are people really not going to rate his performance against Huddersfield wide attacks?)

Then Josh

Then Seri

Then Ivan

Gave Kenny my motm against boro. Think he's great. But if you make three assists (particularly his second for carvalho) but also his third to cav when we were at 10 men for a decisive goal with the vision and weight behind the ball. Made a huge difference.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: General on August 15, 2021, 06:39:47 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 15, 2021, 06:27:52 PM
Bobby...

Then Josh

Then Seri

Then Ivan

Gave Kenny my motm against boro. Think he's great. But if you make three assists (particularly his second for carvalho) but also his third to cav when we were at 10 men for a decisive goal with the vision and weight behind the ball. Made a huge difference.

Oh...I agree.   I actually think we would have beaten Boro if BDR had started instead of Kebano.

WhiteJC

Fernhurst

Quote from: F(f)CUK on August 15, 2021, 06:15:17 PM
I know that I will be in the minority but having watched the 90 minutes earlier today I was really impressed with Onamah's performance. His first half in particular was excellent.

You can vote for whoever you bloody well want!  I voted for BDR who I thought was very impressive.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Dodgin

Black, White and Fred

BDR then Tete and even Onomah who I don't rate but have to hold my hands up as he was great
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

@jolslover

Seri for me, but Cav was brilliant when he came on
In fact everyone had a good game
STH H3

Woolly Mammoth

I thought BDR just edged it, but Onomah and Tete deserve a mention as they were excellent too.
I also have to mention that overall i thought it was a good all round team performance. Especially when we went one man shy and continued to stand firm and still keep scoring.
Obviously we are not the finished article and there is surgery still to be done.
Two of my concerns are Gazza the keeper, his handling and command of his area is cause for concern, not sure yet why he has been chosen over Rodak. My other concern is lack of height in defensive areas, I can see us getting punished at setbpieces. We need a tall CM man as well.
Nonetheless we cannot really be too critical of a 5 1 away victory as it's goals that count, but there will be tougher challenges ahead starting with Millwall tomorrow.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 16, 2021, 08:22:53 AM
I thought BDR just edged it, but Onomah and Tete deserve a mention as they were excellent too.
I also have to mention that overall i thought it was a good all round team performance. Especially when we went one man shy and continued to stand firm and still keep scoring.
Obviously we are not the finished article and there is surgery still to be done.
Two of my concerns are Gazza the keeper, his handling and command of his area is cause for concern, not sure yet why he has been chosen over Rodak. My other concern is lack of height in defensive areas, I can see us getting punished at setbpieces. We need a tall CM man as well.
Nonetheless we cannot really be too critical of a 5 1 away victory as it's goals that count, but there will be tougher challenges ahead starting with Millwall tomorrow.

It makes perfect sense to rest Rodak, because the shorter the gap between seasons the more likely he is to get injuried later in the season. Rodak played in the european cup so should be rested to reduce his chance of injury later in the season. Rodak is only marginally better than Gazza, so good 4 games for Gazza makes sense.

As for height in the defenders, I totally agree that height is especially important in the championship, especially with small midfielders.

HamsterWheel

I went for Seri - the more love we give him the better chance he'll stay.