Better than the Slav days I reckon.

Best 3 games in a row since the Hodgson Days

jayffc

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on August 17, 2021, 09:54:45 PM
Better than the Slav days I reckon.

Best 3 games in a row since the Hodgson Days

Don't get me wrong
I'm mightily impressed by us atm

But that 20+ game undefeated run was pretty incredible and we were absolutely dominating teams in a way not seen since Tigana at that level

This is undoubtedly and unbelievable turnaround from parkers style though. Loving it

Tabby

Very entertaining stuff, just need to become a bit more ruthless when finishing and this could be a very good season.

sarvenpa

filham

Too early to start counting, all that matters right now is to continue scoring goals against Hull at the Cottage on Saturday. We really need to wipe out all memories of our dreadful scoring record at home last season.

Twig

Yes it's early days but I'm really looking forward to our next home game (and I haven't been able to say that for a while).

Sgt Fulham

This team is like a Rolls Royce. Still got 95% of the season ahead of us, and will face tougher teams, but the early signs are good to say the least. Lets just pray that we keep our best players and avoid too many injuries.

cottage expat

We are playing some very good, and at times excellent, football. Just need to finish ( so many missed chances tonight).

Bassey the warrior

Absolutely brilliant stuff. The interchange of positions, one touch passing and through balls is a delight.