more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richard Osman

Started by SP, August 18, 2021, 04:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Quote from: Motspur Park on August 18, 2021, 08:25:13 PM
Why have so many people got to have a pop at a guy who is a fan and promotes the club at every opportunity. Get a life!

Its Pointless lol
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

RaySmith

If Tony Khan  can take abuse when we do badly, shouldn't he be applauded when the team does well, with a new manager and players he has to be  at least partly responsible for introducing - given that he is held responsible for  the players and manager he brought in  when we didn't do well- though we did get promotion under Parker.

RaySmith

Richard Osman seems a decent bloke, and is definitely a genuine Fulham fan, who mentions the club at every opportunity.

blingo

Quote from: HV71 on August 18, 2021, 09:12:33 PM
It's odd and inaccurate. When the Riverside stand was in operation I could see him in his seat ( difficult to miss! ) he was at most of the games. Given his job I'm sure it's hard for him to get to every game - and as stated above he promotes the club at every opportunity. How that makes him " fair weather " I just do not understand . Good bloke , well educated , that supports this club - move on!

Well said Mr HV

junior white

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on August 18, 2021, 08:37:41 PM
Quote from: Motspur Park on August 18, 2021, 08:25:13 PM
Why have so many people got to have a pop at a guy who is a fan and promotes the club at every opportunity. Get a life!

It's really odd.
Is he the new scapegoat

Cambridge Pete

Don't know Richard Osman but have seen him at Cambridge Station coming to games. Always promotes the club on TV. Agree with others that his statement is correct. Can't we enjoy watching a new manager get the best out of the same players Parker had at his disposal and provide (so far) great pleasure to us fans?  TK and his Dad have made mistakes but as I have said before they are practiced and successful managers and owners of a variety of businesses which leads me to believe that they learn from mistakes. As a supporter for many years I have learned to enjoy the good times.

Max Headroom

I love that he's a fan. He goes to games. He promotes us at every turn and clearly lives the club. Shame on you for trolling him.

Beware you may get a starring role in his next book :)

Statto

Quote from: RaySmith on August 19, 2021, 04:37:04 AM
If Tony Khan  can take abuse when we do badly, shouldn't he be applauded when the team does well, with a new manager and players he has to be  at least partly responsible for introducing - given that he is held responsible for  the players and manager he brought in  when we didn't do well- though we did get promotion under Parker.

Well let's have it right, the main reason we're doing well is because we've been relegated to an easier league, and players who weren't good enough in the PL look brilliant now for that reason. I agree credit is due for the Silva hire but I've got the impression managerial hires are handled by Shahid rather than Tony.

Steeeeeeeeeed

He seems a decent fella to me, and i like that he looks like a very tall Ronnie Corbett.

LittleErn

Quote from: Dodgin on August 18, 2021, 05:30:25 PM
Wouldn't won't to sit behind him

I'm only 5' 4" - If i sat behind him I WOULD be brown nosing!

clarkey

Stop being so critical of Osman. He is a Fulham fan through and through and has made an obvious and truthful comment. Great he understands the situation. Parker was a poor manager, but now someone who takes the role seriously is in place we look good and players who we all thought had lost it (cav etc etc) are finding their mojo again. That is the truth and Tony Khan got them here.

Delighted we have intelligent and funny fans as well as the usual boring and moaning sort.Well said Motspur.

rebel

He really is irrelevant to how I support and view the club, so unless he can formulate a strategy to win on the pitch and Silva takes notice, I'm not interested.