more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How is Rodak not in goal ?

Started by perry geyton, August 17, 2021, 09:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Quote from: bobby01 on August 18, 2021, 09:50:40 AM
Maybe just maybe, rodaks finger injury is still not fully healed.
I hope that's the case

kiwian

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 18, 2021, 09:08:58 AM
I'm not convinced at all about Gazzaniga, but to be fair to him, he's had basically nothing to do for 4 games. The goals scored haven't really been his fault, but he isn't inspiring any confident IMO.
Tend to agree, and his habit of time wasting isn't doing us any favours.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

AshfordFFC

I know that it has only been 3 games, that I have seen, and none of the pre season, however as an ex goalkeeper myself, I can only state that Gazz does not inspire confidence in me.

It is difficult to judge in a limited period of time however I may start referring him to Dracula as he would appear to hate crosses or utterly butterly as on the rare occasion he does come for a cross, he cannot catch it!

We were blessed by the legend that was AA last season and possibly expecting too much however for me Rodak should be No1 and starting (injury not withstanding).

sunburywhite

As an ex Latymer under 11 goalkeeper, I can confidentally say AA is the best I have ever seen at FFC
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me