https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

team in...

Started by WhiteJC, August 21, 2021, 02:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

davew

Good choice, why change a winning team. COYW
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Black, White and Fred

Seri starting again? Looks like he may be staying or he is being put in the shop window???
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

IloveFFC

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on August 21, 2021, 02:05:33 PM
Seri starting again? Looks like he may be staying or he is being put in the shop window???
Seri will stay

akf

Happy Josh is fit, but would love to see Anguissa start.

grandad

As good as we can start with until Muniz & Reed are available.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Nero

Has Ream been Captain all  season just noticed

akf

Quote from: Nero on August 21, 2021, 02:12:55 PM
Has Ream been Captain all  season just noticed
yes, he has been

cmg

I suspect that Seri has been selected because he is considered the best available player in that position. A radical idea, I know...

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: cmg on August 21, 2021, 02:22:27 PM

I suspect that Seri has been selected because he is considered the best available player in that position. A radical idea, I know...

And Silva seems to have gotten to him, and he wants to stay for at least a season.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Black, White and Fred

I am happy to see seri starting btw, thought he has been great in the past two games
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on August 21, 2021, 02:26:33 PM
I am happy to see seri starting btw, thought he has been great in the past two games

He has, great composure.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

General

I'd start with BDR if he was fully fit and not out due to niggling injury (don't know if he is injured), and at some point i'd like to see Anguissa unleashed at this level from the start, but he perhaps is being eased into it by Silva.

Our bench actually looks quite poor all things considered - three academy players on the bench, one has never played for us and we've got a lot of players out injured at the moment - Kongolo, Reed, Knockaert, Cairney then does anyone know where Christie is? and obviously we've still got Muniz to get intergrated.

cmg

Christie played for u23s last night.

General

Quote from: cmg on August 21, 2021, 02:36:56 PM

Feel sorry for the guy, he's a good player - particularly at this level, just up against Tete, who's decent for premiership standard.

grandad

Our bench is as good as we can put up considering the injured players we are missing.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

I don't think that's such a bad bench; keeper, CB, CM, left sided are all top players at Champ level. Plus a couple of youngsters, and we've all been calling for youth to get more opportunity. Ok no direct cover for Mitro but otherwise I think that's a decent bench.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: General on August 21, 2021, 02:42:55 PM
Quote from: cmg on August 21, 2021, 02:36:56 PM

Feel sorry for the guy, he's a good player - particularly at this level, just up against Tete, who's decent for premiership standard.

I think it has more to do that Silva likes a balanced bench. Can't have ideal cover for all 10 positions in 6 subs. The real question of Christie's future with the club will be the Cup match if you ask me. If he is left out there, that is different.