17 (5.8%)
 De Cordova-Reid   🔁 32'
6 (2%)
Zambo Anguissa   🔁 70'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 292

Voting closed: August 24, 2021, 12:24:04 AM

love4ffc

A home win and another three points.  A solid performance from Fulham making it once again hard to pick just one player as MOTM  049:gif  :yay:  049:gif 

So, who was your FoF MOTM and why? 

Fulham 2 v 0 Hull City

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

I have picked Robinson.  I have seen where he gets lots of stick in the past for not having the best touch and not crossing the ball properly, but I thought he did extremely well today. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Carborundum

Robinson had a splendid game, but I've given my vote to Adarabioyo, who just bossed the whole thing.  His block for Mitro's goal makes me very happy.

Special mention to Bobby De Cordova Reid. Came into a relatively unfamiliar position and spent the remainder of the game moving his head to check where opponents and teammates were at any moment.  He's an intelligent footballer that one.

AnOldBrownie

davew

Difficult choice, toss up between Cavaleiro and Cavaleiro (lol).
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

twang

I have been pretty critical of his performances this season but yesterday Robinson was our best player. Great defensively and a constant threat in attack. Should have had his second assist of the day when he served Mitro 3-0 on a plate with a perfect cross.

Statto

Again could be Seri. Robinson had a good game though.

Twig

I thought it was a team performance rather than one or two stand outs.  Cav or Robinson for me and I shaded it to Robinson.

Count Flapula

Seri gets my nod - ran the show, visibly growing in confidence and improving game on game.

Tosin played well - looks to be an emerging leader and stepping up to take on more responsibility in games. Onomah played very well and was creative and clever in shielding/running with the ball. Mitro was all over the pitch and enjoying his footy.  Robinson has his best game of the season. Mawson has one of his best games in a Fulham shirt when he came on.

Finnans Right Peg

Robinson played very well but voted for Seri got through a lot of work with some tidy passes and doesn't look like a player who wants to leave

WhiteJC

Having watched the 90 minutes on the offal for me it was a toss up between Seri and Robinson, Robinson just edged it but it was nice not to even think about giving it to the goalie

gang

Seri for me, I think we will see how good he is this season.

bobby01

MOTM this season has been interesting with the board generally in agreement on a couple of players.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Willham

I voted robinson, I feel his moments were a little more key, onomah had quite a few moments I thought his execution could have been a little better, seri was a very close second for me as he hardly put a foot wrong all game but Robinson and our left wing in general was were all our threat came from, the poor hull born lad at right back, brother of gold medalist boxer, doyle had a torrid time so I had to give it robinson.

Texas White

It's very refreshing that we have so many choices.  It seems we have a core of players who want to be here and enjoy playing.
Robinson for me
BDR, Seri and Tosin a close second.

WindyCity

Robinson

I know he gets a fair amount of stick in this forum, but I've always liked him, and yes, last season he did have some rather poor outings.  But the kid is young, and he has an engine that doesn't quit.  Great hustle and speed.  Had a great game, and as others have mentioned, should have had a second assist on that excellent cross that Mitro got wrong.  It was served on a platter.  Anyway, as his passing and crossing improves, I think this kid is gonna be real good.

COYW

Dunstable Fulham

I thought Robinson was excellent but Seri gets my vote for running the game.

Dodger53

Last year it was can we have a 'none of them', today I want an 'all of them'!