watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCtv - Overseas Match Pass

Started by Fulham 442, August 21, 2021, 12:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Nothing ever seems tp get better trying to watch Ffctv.  Perhaps one of you computer savvy chaps could send all the threads on here to Fulham. It might enlighten the clowns who put together a computer system with very few fundamental requirements of a system.

KISS......keep it simple, stupid.

Fulham 442

I have just received another email from FFCtv advising me that my Match Pass for the Hull City game has now been terminated as it was erroneously set to auto renew!  I now have three match passes and one refund for the same game showing on my profile!  I have emailed them back and requested another refund, as this latest one is also showing on my bank account.  I have also asked for assurances that this glitch in the system has been sorted before I purchase my Stoke ticket, otherwise it will be GJ and Jamie for me Saturday afternoon!

sunburywhite

If I use one of those programmes taht make the VPN think I am outside the UK will I be able to watch the games?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me