Manu agree to pay Ronaldo £480,000 per week for 2 years

Started by 3 Cherries, August 28, 2021, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Cherries

Staggering amounts?!?!?!

My question:

Who earns more: FFC cleaners or stewards? :023: :022:

Pluto

He's the best player in the world and they'll make the money back through uplift in merchandise/sales/share price so easily worth it. I'd rather pay Ronaldo 480k per week than John Stones 220k per week any day.

AnOldBrownie

Doesn't Griezmann make more than that?   

Manchester will make that money back with interest over the next two years.   

JoelH5

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 28, 2021, 06:44:50 AM

Haaland was reported to have asked Chelsea for around £820k a week plus a 20m sign on for his agent. They said no obviously
I was there, standing in the Putney end

junior white

Quote from: 3 Cherries on August 28, 2021, 05:37:02 AM
Staggering amounts?!?!?!

My question:

Are you basing this on the 15 million plus add ons? As thats the fee they are paying Juventus from what I read, apparently he is willing to take a pay cut to go to Man Utd as they (according to sky) haven't discusses terms yet thats happening today and tomorrow, again thats according to sky

3 Cherries

Quote from: junior white on August 28, 2021, 09:12:42 AM
Quote from: 3 Cherries on August 28, 2021, 05:37:02 AM
Staggering amounts?!?!?!

My question:

Are you basing this on the 15 million plus add ons? As thats the fee they are paying Juventus from what I read, apparently he is willing to take a pay cut to go to Man Utd as they (according to sky) haven't discusses terms yet thats happening today and tomorrow, again thats according to sky

Honestly do not know good point

MartyFFC

If Gareth Bale is earning 600K a week then 480K a week for Ronaldo is an absolute bargain

The Rational Fan

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 28, 2021, 08:29:11 AM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 28, 2021, 06:44:50 AM

Haaland was reported to have asked Chelsea for around £820k a week plus a 20m sign on for his agent. They said no obviously

It seems Chelsea paying Haagland £820k a week would compile with "financial fair play" and yet Fulham paying Christie £20k per week will break "financial fair play". Maybe next season our cut price Christie replacement of Christie can mark Haagland so that it's financial fair, sad we'll never know.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: MartyFFC on August 28, 2021, 09:42:28 AM
If Gareth Bale is earning 600K a week then 480K a week for Ronaldo is an absolute bargain

Let's be honest Manchester United are paying Ronaldo £480k per week not to play for ManCity. The Glazer's panicked at the thought of Ronaldo at ManCity.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on August 28, 2021, 09:49:50 AM

Let's be honest Manchester United are paying Ronaldo £480k per week not to play for ManCity. The Glazer's panicked at the thought of Ronaldo at ManCity.

Yes I agree TRF that way they kill two birds with one stone. Or score two goals with one shot. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: The Rational Fan on August 28, 2021, 09:49:50 AM

It's a panick buy (Glazers are dumb football owners), but the right buy for the franchise.   He's the best striker they have now, plus the fans are going to buy millions of dollars worth of merch.