Kebano                                         🔁 87'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 243

Voting closed: August 30, 2021, 05:17:04 PM

Andy S

Seri he is head and shoulders the driving force behind the team

bobbo

Quote from: love4ffc on August 28, 2021, 05:48:13 PM
While the entire team gave a great performance, I have decided to go with Mr. Tim Ream.  He gave a solid performance and did a great job keeping the back line organized.  I also thought he was unlucky not to get a goal but who knows, if the team keep playing the way they are he still might get one  :wine:
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bobbo

Me too he almost got caught a couple of times but he retrieved both times . Soo good today.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Deeping_white

Don't think there's really a wrong answer today because everyone played well enough to justify a nomination. For me though it's between Seri because he was imperious and even put in some cracking challenges, Wilson or BDR because they tormented the Stoke team for 90 minutes and it was a textbook performance for how to play against a back 3 as a winger

colinwhite

Onomah for me. Dangerous going forward,and winning back possession. Superb performance in my book.

bigalffc

BDR in the first half, Wilson had a great game but, Mitro for me even with the pen saved he had an assist and a goal and passed the ball well.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Ronnief

Great all-round performance and difficult to give a MOM, but I'll give it to BDR as his performance is so much improved as was Mitro's. High praise for very player and our Manage/Head Coach. 092.gif