watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Peterborough WBA

Started by Caedal, August 28, 2021, 08:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedal

Anyone watching this? It's not a good game...

_Putney_

started to watch then gave up... zZzzZz

Logicalman

If WBA are our biggest threat, then I'm not so concerned. p'boro are holding them w/out too much effort tbh.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Somerset Fulham

It's really hard work so far. 

Caedal

I just had a look through their squad, as I've not watched them at all this season. I've got to admit, I thought they had a better squad than they actually do....

On this viewing aswell I thought Stoke looked a better side than them

Caedal

Also they seem to have this obsession with long throw ins. It seems to be 90% of their attacking threat

Tabby

WBA isn't really the kind of team that dominates the ball or outplays their opponents as far as I've seen. They rely on pressing for mistakes and set pieces.

Logicalman

Quote from: Caedal on August 28, 2021, 08:57:17 PM
I just had a look through their squad, as I've not watched them at all this season. I've got to admit, I thought they had a better squad than they actually do....

On this viewing aswell I thought Stoke looked a better side than them
Yep, they are relying on Livingstone, Phillips & Snodgrass to keep it all together. I've watched a couple of their games this season and they seem to pull through, though they don't have the free-flowing style they are accused of having by the commentators!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Tabby on August 28, 2021, 09:02:58 PM
WBA isn't really the kind of team that dominates the ball or outplays their opponents as far as I've seen. They rely on pressing for mistakes and set pieces.

exactly.

Caedal

Literally all they do is long throws

Tabby

I guess we could always start toweling the ball for a long throw if we ever need to waste time. A couple of minutes of this game have been Darnell Furlong wiping down the ball with a fans hoodie.

AJW48361

Baggies fans wont have too much of that football.

rusty shackleford

Of course theyd scab it at the end

MayoDomo

Unfortunate about the end. Good news is we look miles ahead of them.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Caedal

grandad

We are streets ahead  of WBA & Stoke.
Where there's a will there's a wife

_Putney_

Somerset Fulham

With no disrespect to the Posh, if the Baggies are struggling to beat them using tactics from the 80's then we're going to be the team to beat.

ChesterTheTabby

Poor Poshies... WBA got so lucky. That game, with their long throws... if that's emblematic of their style we could be miles ahead by Christmas.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"