watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

bentley update

Started by wadey, December 24, 2010, 04:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadey

ok, my daughter just got a text from mr bentley.....he is talking to us,villa, and would you believe dear uncle woy.....the big stumbling block for him coming to us is...yep you know it wages....he says everything is all up in the air at spurs at the moment...arry wants him out but is more concerned in getting robbie keane out of the door...and no folks...keane is on bigger money than bentley so my guess is getting keane is lower than no chance....will keep you posted on anymore bentley developements as i get them

RidgeRider

interesting..........Hope he doesn't read this site or we will lose those reports! Thanks Wadey.

Admin

What's he on at spurs 60-65k a week? If it's a loan deal surely Spurs pay a % of his wages we cover the rest, right? If it's down to wages and he's also speaking to Villa it must be a permanent  move.

mrska

I don't know where Bentley lives  but surely its got to be in or around London..  a loan move to another London Club for 5 months makes sense..  he'll be putting himself in the shop window..

FatFreddysCat

i'm sure we can and will get better than Bentley for £60k a week. Hughes has a knack of unearthing good unknowns.

SouthfieldWhite

Wouldnt want Bentley either, think we need to strenghten in other positions more than wide plyers, plus he comes across as a bit of a pr**k and if  we are to sign a pr**k, theres better pr**ks to sign than Bentley

LBNo11

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on December 24, 2010, 08:04:32 PM

Wouldnt want Bentley either, think we need to strenghten in other positions more than wide plyers, plus he comes across as a bit of a pr**k and if  we are to sign a pr**k, theres better pr**ks to sign than Bentley

...quite right:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 24, 2010, 07:55:11 PM
i'm sure we can and will get better than Bentley for £60k a week. Hughes has a knack of unearthing good unknowns.

We wouldn't sign him up for 60k! These are his Spurs wages...won't be ours...