watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackpool match tickets

Started by f321ffc, August 31, 2021, 10:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Anyone managed to buy tickets today ? All I can see is coach travel and hospitality when clicking the link to Blackpool tickets. Surely not sold allocation.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

f321ffc

And as if by magic the link now working to buy Blackpool match tickets.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Maidstone Lee

Look like there's only half a block left. Sold more then I thought we would.

Hope its sunny will have a paddle!
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

SP

Anyone else getting serious Blackpool football weekend envy?  Currently on a week's leave but the boss will throw a fit if I disappear for a couple of days. With up to 2000 FFC travelling & a decent home attendence it should be some atmosphere.  Not sure I agree with the bookies on this one, I think it'll be a lot closer than they predict.

HillingdonFFC

This is an odd one as different people are being told different figures but we've practically sold out three blocks & they've opened up a fourth. Was told nearly 1500 sold last week, others saying only 1300 today. All I do know is if that seat map on the official tickets is accurate then it looks around 2000 sold. Also any seats that don't get sold in that fourth extra block will be available on the day

BarneyTravers

Looking forward to it...lets hope we snap up the remaining tickets and also have a good turnout on Wednesday at St Andrews.

Follow Fulham away and all that.

COYW