News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Fulham presents did you get for Christmas?

Started by Tom, December 25, 2010, 07:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I got 3 things. First the players white training sweater, secondly the training full zip polar fleece and finally the travel zip up sweat white that the players wear while on the road. Great Christmas haul!!!
Fulham for life!

FC Silver Fox

I got 3 points but Santa isn't delivering it until tomorrow.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 25, 2010, 09:23:17 AM
I got 3 points but Santa isn't delivering it until tomorrow.

Amen to that Mr FC sir.

I got the same present, strangely  :003:

SHADY1

Thats the only thing i've asked for .. I couldn't take the humiliation if we lost tomorrow ...IF we do we are down any moral we do have left will be shot away....
BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !!!
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Fletchino

I got 3 things a wallet and two of the manu wins 3-0 at home and 3-1 at OT went to both my son got 2 flags one of the final a big billy and a toothbrush

RidgeRider

Quote from: Tom on December 25, 2010, 07:00:38 AM
I got 3 things. First the players white training sweater, secondly the training full zip polar fleece and finally the travel zip up sweat white that the players wear while on the road. Great Christmas haul!!!

Very nice Tom. Somebody obviously loves you!

Merry Christmas from NorCal.

I'll take 3 point tomorrow as well. COYW!

Ron Sheepskin

I got the Harrods Green polo shirt - I like the colour, deal with it - and the young Sheepskin bought me a Cottage tour. Like the rest of you, I am hoping for a late delivery tomorrow lunchtime.

Happy Christmas to all of you, wherever in the world you are, and whatever religion you follow.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

HatterDon

On Christmas Eve, I received my latest copy of Fultime, as sent by Fulham FC. it's good to be an international member of the club.  I think HatterMom is quite taken with Zoltan's picture on the cover.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Steve_orino

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on December 25, 2010, 02:29:45 PM
I am hoping for a late delivery tomorrow lunchtime.

Lunch time sounds so much better than 6am...

We haven't opened yet, we're waiting for the boy to come over from his mom's, but I'm hoping there's at least one Fulham gift under the tree from Santa!

Merry Christmas
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

ScalleysDad

Quote from: SHADY1 on December 25, 2010, 11:48:34 AM
Thats the only thing i've asked for .. I couldn't take the humiliation if we lost tomorrow ...IF we do we are down any moral we do have left will be shot away....
BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !!!

I'll be Mr Grumpy tomorrow if it all goes wrong but I'm waiting on the Stoke result and injury aftermath, I've conceded Spurs away and then the Baggies follow. Less than 5/6 pointsout of he possible 12 by 10pm on the 4th and my morale will down there with the pixies . . . .

Tom

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 25, 2010, 02:26:55 PM
Quote from: Tom on December 25, 2010, 07:00:38 AM

Very nice Tom. Somebody obviously loves you!

Merry Christmas from NorCal.

I'll take 3 point tomorrow as well. COYW!
Yeah she does RR! I have turned her into a Fulham fan as well. Let's get the 3 points tomorrow, come on you Whites!!!
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: Steve_orino on December 25, 2010, 04:35:30 PM
Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on December 25, 2010, 02:29:45 PM
I am hoping for a late delivery tomorrow lunchtime.

Lunch time sounds so much better than 6am...

We haven't opened yet, we're waiting for the boy to come over from his mom's, but I'm hoping there's at least one Fulham gift under the tree from Santa!

Merry Christmas
Give us an update after you open presents Steve.
Fulham for life!

mrska

I got a Fulham Gnome...  amazing!!!  And a calender..   Well Chuffed.. :011:

Tom

Quote from: mrska on December 25, 2010, 07:34:14 PM
I got a Fulham Gnome...  amazing!!!  And a calender..   Well Chuffed.. :011:
Nice mrska, I wouldn't mind having a Fulham Gnome myself. Funny thing, I was actually given the travelocity gnome last night from my mom with a check  attached. It goes along with one of my favorite t.v. shows The Amazing Race. I wish it was the Fulham gnome instead.
Fulham for life!

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

FatFreddysCat

The Plan B cd that i already have  :035: . Done well on the money front though so will hit the sales in Kingston with Albanian White once his misses who is 6 days overdue has dropped. I'll be buying jeans that are a size to small for me to encourage me to beat that bloater Blingo in the Slim like Gym.

CincyFulham1

I haven't received them yet, but I'm expecting 3 points today.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 26, 2010, 09:59:08 AM
The Plan B cd that i already have  :035: . Done well on the money front though so will hit the sales in Kingston with Albanian White once his misses who is 6 days overdue has dropped. I'll be buying jeans that are a size to small for me to encourage me to beat that bloater Blingo in the Slim like Gym.
I also did very well on the money front Freddy. Saving that money for a trip to London to see the boys play.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on December 26, 2010, 10:14:38 AM
I haven't received them yet, but I'm expecting 3 points today.
Thanks to all of you for predicting this and jinxing us today.  :dft012:
Fulham for life!

ImperialWhite

Book of newspaper articles about Fulham 1908-present day. Ace.