watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction Thread - Blackpool v Fulham

Started by rebel, September 11, 2021, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

I can see a 7 - 0 victory to us, even with a few players out.

Statto

Quote from: rebel on September 11, 2021, 11:59:29 AM
I can see a 7 - 0 victory to us, even with a few players out.

Ridiculously arrogant prediction

I'm going 4-0 win

:005:

Hatch007

Deeping_white

I think 3-0 to FFC but would love us to get a few more to really bump the goal difference even higher

SP

SG

International matches and injuries will put paid to our winning run 1-1

70sPimlico

I predict Dave will criticise the team selection, state we'll struggle, offer critique of a few early passes on the match day thread, say we were a bit lucky scoring 4 goals and then disappear and be back again about 7.25pm on Wednesday to do it all again

Black, White and Fred

I feel a 2-0 business like victory today. Just get in and get the job done
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

The Cravenette

Quote from: 70sPimlico on September 11, 2021, 01:27:25 PM
I predict Dave will criticise the team selection, state we'll struggle, offer critique of a few early passes on the match day thread, say we were a bit lucky scoring 4 goals and then disappear and be back again about 7.25pm on Wednesday to do it all again

Haha!

filham

Worried about the disruption caused by the international break and will settle for a 1-1 draw.

ChesterTheTabby

Potential banana skin with Wilson out, Mitro injury, and Ream/Robinson being knackered, etc. 
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Pluto

Jules

3-1 to us. I think they will put up a decent fight at home but we have too much for them.

Woolly Mammoth

I think it will be a couple goals difference 2 0, 3 1 something like that. I am sure Blackpool will play out of their skins and make a game of it. With our bench we have bigger guns and key players but we cannot afford to take it for granted, it will be no picnic and funnier things have happened. It's about attitude and application and we must concentrate and be strong.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFCFOREVER

Lol. :005:.
But seriously a nice comfy 2 nil away win.

Hatch007

Comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

SP

Blawarmy

70sPimlico

Dave was right

Sgt Fulham

This is why you show the opposition some respect.