more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harrison Reed MUST start every game !

Started by Riversider, September 12, 2021, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Quote from: Riversider on September 12, 2021, 08:30:08 PM
The three best players at our club are Reed, Carvalho and Wilson , all three missing from the starting eleven yesterday for differing reasons, when all three start we will win more than we lose,
Harrison Reed must start on Wednesday.

Bloody hell we missed Harrison today, hopefully him and Fabio are both back next Saturday

filham

Just wish Reed was fit to start every game along with Cairney, Omaha and Carvalho.

Our midfield does seen to be tacking a nasty amount of knocks.

Riversider

Lots of good performances today, but I want to make a special mention of Harrison Reed today, I thought he was absolutely immense and totally put Stefan Johansen in the shade,
Hopefully there is no more doubt to be had, Harrison Reed MUST start every game.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Riversider on October 16, 2021, 07:51:15 PM
Lots of good performances today, but I want to make a special mention of Harrison Reed today, I thought he was absolutely immense and totally put Stefan Johansen in the shade,
Hopefully there is no more doubt to be had, Harrison Reed MUST start every game.
Says the man who declared that it was vital that Fabio Carvalho had to start today if we were to have any chance.  It's a team game pal. 11 starters and 3 subs.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Whitestone

Reed is a top player and will be really important for us this season but today wasn't his finest performance by a long stretch. Don't get me wrong he harried and chased and worked his socks off as he always does but his passing, particularly in the first half was far from perfect today.

Riversider

Quote from: Whitestone on October 16, 2021, 08:48:58 PM
Reed is a top player and will be really important for us this season but today wasn't his finest performance by a long stretch. Don't get me wrong he harried and chased and worked his socks off as he always does but his passing, particularly in the first half was far from perfect today.
Dominated the middle of the park, they couldn't live with him, we have nobody else who does what he does for the side.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Riversider on October 16, 2021, 10:01:55 PM
Dominated the middle of the park, they couldn't live with him, we have nobody else who does what he does for the side.

Sorry but Seri was miles better today from an all round perspective. Reed is a good player and probably still a little rusty but the key player for us at the moment is Seri in the middle of the park, the first and third goals were initiated by his passing range

JEEVES

Seri and Reed. Both so good. Love them, absolutely quality. We're missing a number 10 at the moment. If cairney comes back full on top TC that will be unreal. Fabio and his made up injury I'm going to try and hold my tongue about. I would much rather a full form TC then this little Harvey Elliott wanabe any day of the week.

Woolly Mammoth

Harrison Reed is a players player, and you always need somebody of that nature in your team. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mr White

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 16, 2021, 10:35:52 PM

Sorry but Seri was miles better today from an all round perspective. Reed is a good player and probably still a little rusty but the key player for us at the moment is Seri in the middle of the park, the first and third goals were initiated by his passing range
loop

Totally agree 👏

JEEVES

Quote from: Mr White on October 17, 2021, 12:58:53 AM
Quote from: Deeping_white on October 16, 2021, 10:35:52 PM

loop

Totally agree 👏

Yeah same, Seri is definitely a more complete player but I love them both. I don't wana see onomah anywhere near CM. Chalobah is alright though

Black, White and Fred

Think Seri helped Reed look so good. Thought they were both very tidy and excellent in their roles.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Riversider

With respect some of you are missing the point, Reed and Seri are two completely different players, doing a completely different job, Harrison Reed didn't stop running the whole afternoon,  covered every blade of grass, it's his hard work and endeavour that gives others, like Seri, the time to do what they do,
My only fear is that it will be near on impossible to keep up that level of intensity three times a week for the rest of the season.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Riversider on October 17, 2021, 09:23:51 AM
With respect some of you are missing the point, Reed and Seri are two completely different players, doing a completely different job, Harrison Reed didn't stop running the whole afternoon,  covered every blade of grass, it's his hard work and endeavour that gives others, like Seri, the time to do what they do,
My only fear is that it will be near on impossible to keep up that level of intensity three times a week for the rest of the season.

Should that not be twice a week ?

ALG01

reed is a player I like but he is limited. his passing/descision making yesterday wasn't the finest when in possesion but he made some brillaint runs, worked harder as hard as anyone that has ever played football and generally has a brilliant attitude.

but some of his passing was very poor and he takes too long to release the ball.

i actually think he looked better last season so hope he gets his timing right in the weeks to come because if he adds better distribution he woll become the best player in the division.

Milo

My thoughts.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Milo on October 17, 2021, 10:41:27 AM

My thoughts.
And mine..

Twig

My thoughts.

Mine too.  I certainly didn't think he "dominated" midfield as Riversider saw it.  To do that his passing needed to have been much better.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Twig on October 17, 2021, 12:04:52 PM

My thoughts.

I agree with this, I just don't think Reed has the range of passing to play further forward
Mine too.  I certainly didn't think he "dominated" midfield as Riversider saw it.  To do that his passing needed to have been much better.

Milo

It really just begs the question are Seri and Reed too similar to play alongside each other.

Both like to pick the ball up in deep lying positions. Reed is more defensive and able to put in more tackles, whereas Seri has a better passing range.

I think for them to play together you MUST have an attacking midfielder as part of a triangle than drives with the ball forward between midfield and attack in order to connect our strikers with our midfield. I think the only few players we have that fulfil that role are Carvalho, Onomah, and BDR probably in that order of effectiveness.