A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match Birmingham 1 v 4 Fulham = Adarbabioyo

Started by love4ffc, September 15, 2021, 07:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v Birmingham and why?

Gazzaniga
5 (3.9%)
Adarbabioyo
67 (51.9%)
Ream (C)
0 (0%)
Odoi                          ⚽️ 9'
3 (2.3%)
Bryan
2 (1.6%)
Reed                         subbed 64'
1 (0.8%)
Chalobah
10 (7.8%)
Seri                         Yellow 36'
11 (8.5%)
Wilson                       ⚽️ 53'  subbed 77'
18 (14%)
De Cordova-Reid      subbed 73'
0 (0%)
Mitrovic'                  ⚽️ 43'    ⚽️ 83'
12 (9.3%)
Quina                      sub 64'
0 (0%)
 Ivan Cavaleiro         sub 73'
0 (0%)
Mawson                    sub 77'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Voting closed: September 17, 2021, 07:53:01 PM

ianthailand

Good individual performances although i didn't think the team flowed as much as earlier games. The second half much, much better than the first. I went for Tosin who kept the defence together in that vital first 45 minutes. He won his headers, intercepted when needed and kicked the bloody thing when passing out from the back wasn't an option. Very nearly 10 out of 10. Wilson 's running off the ball is a treat to watch, Mitro was a tower of strength in defence (one lung bursting run back to thwart a dangerous situation) and in attack. Seri, Chalobah and Reed did a competent job in midfield and was pleased for Joe Bryan - very solid last night. Odoi great header and Ream was - Ream! Cavaleiro and Bobby (also Blackpool) were poor.

G_Gribby

Tosin for his head that placed him at the correct place and using it at excellent way.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

rebel

Quote from: ianthailand on September 16, 2021, 07:33:06 AM
Good individual performances although i didn't think the team flowed as much as earlier games. The second half much, much better than the first. I went for Tosin who kept the defence together in that vital first 45 minutes. He won his headers, intercepted when needed and kicked the bloody thing when passing out from the back wasn't an option. Very nearly 10 out of 10. Wilson 's running off the ball is a treat to watch, Mitro was a tower of strength in defence (one lung bursting run back to thwart a dangerous situation) and in attack. Seri, Chalobah and Reed did a competent job in midfield and was pleased for Joe Bryan - very solid last night. Odoi great header and Ream was - Ream! Cavaleiro and Bobby (also Blackpool) were poor.

It could be the pitch, his debut (I know he had 2 assists) or something else. But his short passes were very short 6 / 7 times, he lost the ball, that needs to improve. 

rebel

bobbo

Tosin stood out amongst other fine performances .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Tosin was magnificent, just hope he is not snatched from us in the next window.