watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Woodrow

Started by Marcel_Gecov, September 16, 2021, 04:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Has anybody since Woodrows freekick from last game? Incredible hit.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One of the best free kicks you'll see all season.

Cauley Woodrow with a guided missile 🚀
 pic.twitter.com/ifzFoJhcvB</p>&mdash; The Second Tier (@secondtierpod) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 16, 2021</a> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good to see he's doing well. Cant be long until we see him at a newly promoted prem club.

AJW48361

Twig

Every possibility he will get his chance to play in the top flight. Good luck to the man, he's worked hard for his success.

bog

Yes I did. A brilliant strike. Good luck Cauley.  :54:   

General

He's always had that potential and just needed the opportunity. Proud of him and the choices he's made to carve out the career he's had to date. Clearly works hard and is determined about succeeding as particularly at this level can now be considered a reliable goalscorer. I hope he gets his chance in the Premier league. Again, would thoroughly deserve it. Enjoy seeing him do well.

Have this thought in my mind that I'd love to see that generation and a few players through the academy since do well and all come back to the club to play together and do well in the Premier league. Appreciate it's fanciful but..

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Wonder how Marco would have helped his development @ FFC? Irrelevant now of course

filham

I always liked Cauley and was sorry to see him leave Fulham.
He seems to improve by the season, bet he will have a couple of blinders against us when we meet Barnsley.

sunburywhite

Keeper started out too far left
Cauley was always going to hit it to top left hand corner
He was never going to go top right
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Carborundum

He did one of those "still rising" goals for us in a Carabao Cup game once.  Good footballer.

blingo

Couldn't have been that good if we let him go

perry geyton

Quote from: filham on September 16, 2021, 06:22:29 PM
I always liked Cauley and was sorry to see him leave Fulham.
He seems to improve by the season, bet he will have a couple of blinders against us when we meet Barnsley.
Me too
Should of held onto him

simplyfulham

Quote from: General on September 16, 2021, 06:03:44 PM
He's always had that potential and just needed the opportunity. Proud of him and the choices he's made to carve out the career he's had to date. Clearly works hard and is determined about succeeding as particularly at this level can now be considered a reliable goalscorer. I hope he gets his chance in the Premier league. Again, would thoroughly deserve it. Enjoy seeing him do well.

Have this thought in my mind that I'd love to see that generation and a few players through the academy since do well and all come back to the club to play together and do well in the Premier league. Appreciate it's fanciful but..

Hear hear

MikeTheCubed

Felt at the time he left that he needed to go a step back in order to go 2 steps forward. He had a pretty decent ratio for goals scored per minutes played for us, but clearly wasn't fancied by successive managers and I suspect had lost confidence by the end.

That said with the benefit of hindsight I think we'd have been a lot better off if we'd held on to Woodrow instead of signing Rui Fonte for a reported ~£7million.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Carborundum on September 16, 2021, 06:39:19 PM
He did one of those "still rising" goals for us in a Carabao Cup game once.  Good footballer.

At Orient, one of the hardest hit shots I've ever seen from a Fulham player. Free kick touched to him & he let fly with an absolute piledriver