watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our Kev.

Started by bobby01, September 16, 2021, 05:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

LC

I hope he gets back on the pitch. He did wonders for us when he came in.

Lighthouse

The fact that he now feels well and everything is now much better is a relief a joy. He is the sort of bloke who will no doubt be able to set his heart  on anything and be successful.

Good luck to him and I hope he can once again, one day, return to playing the game at whatever level.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

Great to read that he wants to try playing again. If is doesn´t work out I would love for him to have a coaching role with us. He is an inspiration to others who may suffer a life changing situation. He could certainly help with long term injury players.
Where there's a will there's a wife

sunburywhite

Well done Kev and Fraser

So good he is back on track
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Twig

Delighted to read that both he and his brother are recovering fitness. I'd love to see K Mac playing professional football again, it would be a Lazarus-like recovery but my goodness what a big ask.

HV71

Would love him to make a comeback- one of my all time favourite players. Best of luck Kevin .

bog

Good luck Kevin.  :54:

Kiwimike

The late great Jonah Lomu proved you can come back, albeit briefly, after a Kidney transplant (and that was in rugby union), so I have no doubt, with his determination so too will Kev.

WokingFFC

Good luck KMac and Fraser. Hope to.see you back at the cottage sometime soon.

Andy S

It's great that he has recovered the level of fitness he has. I hope a club at some decent level gives him a chance. Good luck Kev

LittleErn

Surely FFC can find a way for him to train with us, at least till he is back to fitness?

Fulhamboy1111

All the best Kmac  049:gif

The Swan

Kevin one of our better players. I would love to see Big Kev back as a coach for our team. Good luck kev.
The Swan

Finnans Right Peg

I see that paul mcshane signed for man utd under 23s to help the young players ,Maybe we could do the same for kev ,he would be a great example for the young players and keep him involved

bog

Quote from: LittleErn on September 17, 2021, 06:49:22 PM
Surely FFC can find a way for him to train with us, at least till he is back to fitness?

+1