watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Travel problems tomorrow :-((

Started by Southcoastffc, September 17, 2021, 10:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Fans attending Saturday's match with Reading are advised that there will be no District Line service from Aldgate East & Edgware Road to Ealing Broadway, Kensington (Olympia), Richmond and Wimbledon, and no service on the entire Circle line, due to planned engineering works.

Supporters are advised to walk or use local buses from either Hammersmith (Piccadilly or H&C services) or Putney train station (South West Railway services).
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Works on the District line seem to be scheduled for the days when Fulham are playing at home.

Andy S

We are not important. But I suppose the work has to be carried out at sometime. The pandemic would have been a good time

grandad

My mates & I used to walk from Southfields to the Ground in the old youthful days. Now I would struggle to walk down Finlay Street due to chronic Sciatica. Would have to be Uber for me now.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: grandad on September 17, 2021, 11:57:13 AM
My mates & I used to walk from Southfields to the Ground in the old youthful days. Now I would struggle to walk down Finlay Street due to chronic Sciatica. Would have to be Uber for me now.

Sorry to hear grandad - I have the onset of sciatica and lumbar sacral arthritis from being an Army helo pilot. We have left Afghanistan, but it sure hasn't left me 😂
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SuffolkWhite

It's not like the old days when teams would be home on alternate Saturdays, but 3 London teams at home on the same day in the Championship so the tube to Hammersmith  will  be busy. The hahahaha's and Millwall I believe, so even main line trains will be busy.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

WhiteJC