watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fab Carv

Started by JEEVES, September 17, 2021, 11:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEEVES

Anyone got any inside info. Lookin at you WSW. Injury sounds suspect to me. Hope he plays tomos because he's another little Wilson type player. I know our academy prospects mug us off time after time but I can't get my head round how anyone can play the first 5 games of their senior career and do so well and swap it for 5 years of sitting on the bench and making the occasional loan appearance for a Scottish team.

He's just begun his breakthrough season. Hope he's not dumb enough to spend the rest of the season on a bench whilst his agent has hot tub parties.

Somerset Fulham

I'm fairly sure that he's already been ruled out of tomorrow, hasn't he?

JEEVES

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on September 17, 2021, 11:45:34 PM
I'm fairly sure that he's already been ruled out of tomorrow, hasn't he?

Yeah, his agent has confirmed he's "injured" that injury we all saw happen

Blawarmy

I can't believe Silva and Boa haven't convinced him to stay

Somerset Fulham

I don't know who his agent is, I'm fairly sure that it was Silva that said he has a toe injury?

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: JEEVES on September 17, 2021, 11:43:48 PM
Anyone got any inside info. Lookin at you WSW. Injury sounds suspect to me. Hope he plays tomos because he's another little Wilson type player. I know our academy prospects mug us off time after time but I can't get my head round how anyone can play the first 5 games of their senior career and do so well and swap it for 5 years of sitting on the bench and making the occasional loan appearance for a Scottish team.

He's just begun his breakthrough season. Hope he's not dumb enough to spend the rest of the season on a bench whilst his agent has hot tub parties.

He's got a broken toe so is actually injured. Last I heard about the contract situation was an agreement was 'close'.  But that was last week and he's been close for weeks as Peter Rutzler said the same in august. I do know that Fab is in the process of changing agents though which is delaying things...whether that's of benefit to us I don't know

JackHamlet90

He is missing tomorrow Silva has confirmed this.
Hope to see him back soon we miss him

cmg

Quote from: JEEVES on September 17, 2021, 11:43:48 PM
...Injury sounds suspect to me...

Yes. It is obviously of great advantage to _______ for ______ to feign an injury and not play, because ___________.
[Please fill in the blanks]

MartyFFC

Given he's under contract until June 2022, I can't see him feigning injury for the remaining 7/8 months of the season

..FOF..

Our management have to create a good relationship with these kids' parents.

It worked out well when Ryan Sess's mother was key to him staying at Fulham longer.

unionist_ffc

No player is bigger than the club.

If we lose him so be it.

AJW48361

He looks to me he is  loving playing football at Fulham.

junior white

Quote from: AJW48361 on September 18, 2021, 12:12:26 PM
He looks to me he is  loving playing football at Fulham.
He does yes.

Looking at it in a more cynical way, i bet his agent is rubbing his hands together with the stature of the clubs rumoured to be interested. Am sure his agent, like Ryan Sess's agent allegedly was, is in his ear saying dont sign just yet drag it out we may get a better offer form FFC or elsewhere.

Cynical yes, but sadly that seems to be how football is these days

grandad

Agents are only in it for what they can get out for their own ends. They do not put their players careers above money. They are a cancer.
Where there's a will there's a wife