watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction Thread Fulham v Reading

Started by rebel, September 18, 2021, 11:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Fulham 6 - 0 Reading (we need to get after them from the off). We are scoring 'early goals' in matches, rarely happened under Parker.

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

General

I'm excited as reading are shipping goals and we can't stop scoring. That said though it's never that straightforward and you only have to go back two games against Blackpool to see that play out - us vs the bottom team in the league and we lost.

I'd love a win however it comes.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Fernhurst on September 18, 2021, 12:57:05 PM
4-0 Haynes, Keech and two from Cohen!!

The only 4-0 was played at Readings ground ion 21 March 1970. Haynes retired in January 1970
Keetch (with a T) joined QPR in 1966
Cohen retired in 1969
The scoreers were Hallom 2, Barrett and Earle

But who cares, 4-0 will do me Fenhurst

http://www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk/eras/1961-1970/1969-1970/matches/Luton/programme.html#page/2
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 18, 2021, 01:17:06 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on September 18, 2021, 12:57:05 PM
4-0 Haynes, Keech and two from Cohen!!

The only 4-0 was played at Readings ground ion 21 March 1970. Haynes retired in January 1970
Keetch (with a T) joined QPR in 1966
Cohen retired in 1969
The scoreers were Hallom 2, Barrett and Earle

But who cares, 4-0 will do me Fenhurst

http://www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk/eras/1961-1970/1969-1970/matches/Luton/programme.html#page/2

Like many on here I was at that 4 0 away win at Elm Park. We played in all Red with black socks if my memory does not deceive me.
We had a huge following that day. I always remember that Bullet header from Vic Halom just after half time. The goalkeeper caught pneumonia from the draught as it sailed passed him, great memories.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

2-1 FFC. I'm guessing the last ridiculous prediction and subsequent loss didn't humble you then?

rebel

We beat the 5 - 0, I think in the Championship, not too long ago.

Sgt Fulham

True, and then drew and lost the other 3 matches against them that season. While not impossible that we hit them for 6, expecting a scoreline like that is just setting yourself up for disappointment. I will happily apologise if your prediction comes true.

Wingnut

3-1. Will be very disappointed if we dont get three points today.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

WindyCity

Will be very disappointed not to get three points today.  Right now, at HT, one point might be a favorable result?

LittleErn

This is just the sort of team that will trouble us. Sharp in front of goal and happy to defend in depth and hit us on the break.