watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steve Cooper at Forest.

Started by Lighthouse, September 21, 2021, 02:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Linked with us after Parker ran to Bournemouth. Now gone to Forest. We will now have endless posts along with comparison posts with Parker comparing us with Cooper. Every time we lose we will have a few fans crying every time Forest win or Bournemouth do.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFC1987

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 21, 2021, 02:03:06 PM
Linked with us after Parker ran to Bournemouth. Now gone to Forest. We will now have endless posts along with comparison posts with Parker comparing us with Cooper. Every time we lose we will have a few fans crying every time Forest win or Bournemouth do.

Did anyone actually want Cooper over Silva? Must admit, I missed those posts if so.

Lighthouse

I don't think many if any at the time wanted Cooper or Parker over Silva. But fans a fickle and with all the posts about Parker I wouldn't be shocked to see Cooper comparisons come up when it fits the argument.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bog

I thought Chris Wilder would be more suitable there. And how has Eddie Howe not returned to management?  :022:   

PaulJ123

WestSussexWhite

To think we very nearly ended up with Cooper too. I'm not going to lie I was all for Cooper if it meant the youngsters got a go, but Silva has way exceeded my expectations on that front and style of football is far better